Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeeah pretty sure this car should have been done like a year ago lol[/QUOTE]

man im busy with work and school lol takes time when u has none lol
    Click Here To Check Out My Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
      Got the car smogged, tabbed, and registered. Today was a good day

Feels really good to have a car that is 100% your own
      Good to hear man!

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Just started a new job today, got home from orientation, the wife had an ultrasound to check on our little boy. Everything seems fine. He's the size he's supposed to be at this time (6 pounds 10 ounces) she's got about 4 weeks left, but she thinks she'll have him early. The doctor was doing the ultrasound and said "your baby is still a boy and has a 3rd leg", that was awesome! I'm glad to see my little boy is healthy.

Comment

Just got offered a caddy for my van..... I might trade him.....
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Just got high off paint fumes

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Hey Joey how much does it cost for like a quart of paint? The color is a sandy gold metallic. Let me know.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Also, if you need my stock wheels hit me up! Ill sell em cheap or trade for something cool.

Comment

How are the tires on them? Text or PM me.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Just washed my 17s and put em back on the car, then gave the outside of the car a bath, took my amps and sub out, going to clean the inside and take advantage of this AWESOME weather we're having, AND, I'm putting my car in "daddy" mode. The wife says she doesn't think Logan will make it til his original due date. So, for the time being, no bass

Comment

I'm not sure where to post this. But is anyone interested in some tan leather coupe seats out of a 91 for free. They don't come with the 91 seat belts though. The passengers side has the inside rail from a CL and the seat belt from the CL. The drivers side is missing the seat belt and the leather is in rough shape. You can see the drivers side in my post in the beginners image gallery. The passengers side is in decent shape with no tears. If you are interested let me know. They're free. Thanks. These are in Tacoma.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
                      [/url]

Comment

Ill let it slide only because your not trying to sell them

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by blk91coupe View Post
                          I'm not sure where to post this. But is anyone interested in some tan leather coupe seats out of a 91 for free. They don't come with the 91 seat belts though. The passengers side has the inside rail from a CL and the seat belt from the CL. The drivers side is missing the seat belt and the leather is in rough shape. You can see the drivers side in my post in the beginners image gallery. The passengers side is in decent shape with no tears. If you are interested let me know. They're free. Thanks. These are in Tacoma.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
                          Pics? I might want them...

Edit: Nvm...I was hopeing the rear was included
                          Last edited by SPLCB7; 04-10-2012, 06:03 AM.
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                            Ill let it slide only because your not trying to sell them
                            Thanks. That's why I wasn't sure where to put this. I just want to give them away locally.

Here are some pictures just in case anyone is interested. The seat belts in the pictures are included. They are from the CL seats I put in my car.

Drivers side.

Passengers side.
                            [/url]

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                              Pics? I might want them...

Edit: Nvm...I was hopeing the rear was included
                              Ya sorry no rear seat included. I wish the car at the junkyard had the rear seats as well. Then mine would be going with.
                              [/url]

Comment

Theres a 2dr and a 4dr SE in the junkyard by my work, I offered 100$ for the rear seat and the panels and the front pass seat!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X