X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2 View Post
    Gentlemen,

Good day. Anyone have an old F22 from their accord that they want to give up? Looking for something with the head and no holes or cracks in the block.
    Good golly god damn! How you been Russ? If you want to venture to lynnwood, the pick and pull has 3 CB7's in the yard.

3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      He's been looking at the Sundown Audio stuff for a while, his money situation is shit at the moment. I'm trying to talk him into trading me 2 JL 12s in a box. He was at a pawn shop and got 4 of em out the door for like 150. I forget the exact model, but they were like new. Lucky bastard! And they're the newer style.

I got an AEM intake with AEM coupler at a junk yard yesterday for 3 bucks. Just needs a filter. Pretty good score, I think.
      were You live what junk yard those are deals

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
        Good golly god damn! How you been Russ? If you want to venture to lynnwood, the pick and pull has 3 CB7's in the yard.

I've been great man, just super. My little girl just turned one and the wife and I are going strong. How the hell are you?!

What's the asking price on the F22A1s, any idea?
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post

I also have 3, yes 3 F22a1 completes, one needs rebuilt (299k) the others are good to go less then 150k on both
          Cheap, or...?
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2 View Post
            I've been great man, just super. My little girl just turned one and the wife and I are going strong. How the hell are you?!

What's the asking price on the F22A1s, any idea?
            Engine Long Block $129.99 $29.99 <-Core
            Engine Short Block $89.99 $19.99 <-Core

Been good. 1 already huh? Wow! it only get's more fun from there! Glad to see your still poking around here.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              Lol Colon.

Ill sell the second f22 i have for 200$ if all the parts are there ill check i dont think i've torn into it..

Probably the most activity the NW has seen in months on this page

Everyone done hibernating?!

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I has no way of picking it up. I'm on the other side of the state and with work and my little one, I don't really have any spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                  Everyone done hibernating?!
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

Lol wtf Alex!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Just messing with you Joey.

Stirring the pot a little? Possibly?
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Hahah

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Lol!
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Got 2 rear door handles off an EX Accord, they're the metal ones. 1 is frost white from the factory, the other has been painted, but, plans changed and I don't want these any longer. If someone is interested, I'd take 25 shipped. Also have a Blox weighted shift knob, it's blue, weighs like 440 grams or some shit. It has the lock nut, works great on Accords and probably other Honda's. I'd take like 45 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                              X