This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    I dont see it as such a bad thing personally.
    The things that are coming out for that car you can be among the first to try it!
    If I owned that car Id be happy lol.
    Personally I am about to fix my first headgasket...YEAH MILKSHAKE!!!
    Legend headgasket out?
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      Legend headgasket out?
      i loled also.
      <3 you zack
      Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      just for the record zack, im perfectly happy with the car. Just ready to fork over money to fix those isssues im not 100% happy with. The car will be just fine and plenty quick (not fast, lol- gage).

well sean im happy for you. and a little jealous.
      of the new car. not the fact that its a tsx

Comment

Headgasket fixed. Car still overheats...
        I am awaiting headers now....As well as cams..And My fucking Ksports...
        And need to find rims..Like now....
        True Duals HERE I CUM!!!!!
        Last edited by zack_odom; 06-27-2010, 04:12 AM.

Comment

anyone have any fuel injectors laying around i could get? mine are 1.6liter civics. and even from a wreaking yard they are way over priced. pleeeaaaseee let me know if ya gots some.

thankyou.

Comment

ouch, those are at least 100cc too small for the h22
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Check eBay? or see if you can find some DSM 360cc injectors. That's what I have, I got mine for 40 shipped from a member on this forum

Comment

they are way too small. the ones needed are 330cc. i've looked on ebay, but as small as i can find are 450's. way to big. stupid thing is, is in 3 to 4 months, i have to buy 700cc injector's for my boost kit....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                  anyone have any fuel injectors laying around i could get? mine are 1.6liter civics. and even from a wreaking yard they are way over priced. pleeeaaaseee let me know if ya gots some.

thankyou.

ive got some f22 injectors, just let me know when you want em

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                  Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

f22 injectors are too small as well, they'll work, but not very well. I know, I had some in my car for a while, it ran like shit

Comment

hmmmmmm new car what to get . . .
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

woo! wheels showed up today!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

how would f22 injectors be to small? its a 2.2l just like an h22? and when you do your swaps, i swaped my f22 fuel rail with injectors over to my h22 intake manifold. ran great for years till i sold it.

please enlighten me... im a lil slow.

Comment

well, going down to seattle to meet up with Zack O' on thursday to pick up some 450cc dsm's. but unfortunatly i wont beable to run them til i get a p28 that works proporly and set up to run 450cc's. guess it will run enirerly too rich on the p13 ecu... fuck an A im just wanting to have everything fall together with the new ride....

ps, guess my old one is sitting in an impound yard in enumclaw. he got pulled over doing 120 in a 60, and never re-registered the car. so i guess in a few weeks it'll be going up for auction.... what a fucking shame.....

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                              hmmmmmm new car what to get . . .
                              How about one that doesn't get jacked every couple of months.....
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X