No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my header had the gasket that goes between the head and header. same thing with the gasket between the header and dp.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

where the heck did you guys buy yours? my DC didnt come with one.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

got mine from VTR. a race shop in Everett.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

ebay

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            I dont think any company does, its like a 40-50 dollar gasket... all the 0 ring gaskets should be supplied though.
            All the bolts and gaskets came with my Megan header.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Hmmm... maybe mine came with it too and i just took back the other gasket.. who knows. disregard.

On some better news, i will be getting some 2007 Vans Encore snowboard boots thanks to their recall. I was suppose to get 2006 refurbished model.. but they took to long and i called and bitched them out.. w00t
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

nice.

I'm going snowboarding on Sunday. All I gota pay is for rental of the equipment i guess. It's some thing with my gf's sorority.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  nice.

I'm going snowboarding on Sunday. All I gota pay is for rental of the equipment i guess. It's some thing with my gf's sorority.
                  where you goin?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    nice.

Dude, beaners don't board dude..... lol

j/k Joser
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

haha, I'll be the first one then! Frozen bean ftl!

anyways, I have no clue where we're going.

Comment

na my friend oscar gots ya beat haha. but anyways you better get up there soon before all the snow melts!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

hooray! 8 days later and i get my UPS tracking number for my header!

ETA is 4/4/07! woot! hopefully she runs by the weekend.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yay I got my tracking number for my rain gaurds and my fogs one just left japanese international airport the other is only the billing info maybe Ill get em by the end of the week.
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

got off work 2day a figured it was time to dust off the BBQ. the roomate picked up a 6er of Heinikin'z and some mac salad. i picked up a few stakes' n briqwets. neighbors join'ed in. had a great after work lil mini get-2-gether. almost felt like the begining of summer of some sorts..... and 2morrow is "f'n" friday......
                              clean the car/ doo some house work/ and go shootin up in Sedro area....

Comment

I just got my auto P28 today. Wooty.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X