Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
    Good point.
    EDIT: If it's a BBQ who's gonna bring the JDM Spatula?
    I'm sure SEAN has a couple laying around

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
    Im in japan FO THE CARS MAN!. naw its just shits a giggles over here. My buddy asked if i wasnted to got to japan with him. so i said sure. were staying with japanese exchange students that was roommates with my buddy at CWU
    Better bring me back some CB parts Zach and visit some shops around there.....I don't care if it costs you your anal virginity even....its a must

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
    That's pretty cool. Random people meeting together all b/c of a sweet car we all love. haha.
    Someone organize a meet. I've never seen a modded cb7 in person.
    Yup...thats what its all about...most of us all love cars in general and this is our hobby as well....pretty fun but expensive too LOL

Last edited by accord4thgen; 07-24-2007, 03:33 PM.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      [B]I'm sure SEAN has a couple laying around [/B

...most of us all love cars in general and this is our hobby as well....pretty fun but expensive too LOL

HAHAHA, funny guys

this is one expensive hobby....ya got that right! especially if you are a wheel whore!! ahem...geoff??
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I have yet to see any car part shops. and none of my host are into cars. I think i have seen about a dozen r34 though lol. Ill be looking around though

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
          I have yet to see any car part shops. and none of my host are into cars. I think i have seen about a dozen r34 though lol. Ill be looking around though
          You taking any pictures while your there?
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

ya i have been hear for almost a week and i have taken 250 pics already

Comment

i gotta hit it in the hot tub today
              Originally posted by jboyce
              i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                i gotta hit it in the hot tub today
                thats great lol
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Got my new subwoofer in and running and holy ShIt it's loud. lol

Just need to figure out how to keep my rear-view mirror from going out of adjustment, rattles like a mother.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

haha. NIce man!

About the rear view mirror, I don't know if this was like dealer installed or something. But my friends 90 cb lx has some sort of rubber mount thingy that goes around the bar that holds the mirror and pushes up against the window. I think this might work to hold the mirror in place. If you kinda get what I'm saying, if you want I could take a picture of his mirror.
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

one of my host`s dad, took my out in his Porsche.... awkard cuz he didnt know english. lol never the less, fookin bad arsh

Comment

Well, I'm free until October 12th. That's my next court date.

My attorney says that I shouldn't worry too much because it's my first offense and the charges filed are the smallest of the smallest charges.

Blah, even if i don't get much punishment, if I get found guilty this shit will be on my record forever. I think that's the worst part.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i need a hookup on the green stuff come on now somebody? anybody?
                          i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                            i need a hookup on the green stuff come on now somebody? anybody?
                            wtf u talking about? u can come cut our grass. tons of it and its green.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol

Comment

Woot, I'm moving to cantaffordus anacortes today, FUCK YOU RICH BITCHES THERE"S NEW WHITE TRASH IN TOWN!

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Working...
                                X