*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accord4thgen
    So is it still clean title or theft recovery now?
    Not sure how that works.....anyhow, my brother has a friend that will give him 3k for the car "as-is" I told him to take it.....wouldn't you?
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

No School

I dont have any school tomorrow

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

With no school you should consider the parts you wanted! Just trying to get my stuff sold.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Havent gotten paid yet, hopefully getting paided tomorrow

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Alright that's cool, just wondering on your interest level, if you wanted some pictures, and maybe we could work out a price if you still wanted stuff.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I'm goin to look at a wagon today! 1400 bux! i'll be keeping my coupe and pulling the motor to build for supercharge hehehe.. YAY!

Comment

ive been getting free internet and cable for the past year and a half.... i love people that cannot do their jobs correctly....

Comment

just seal'd the deal on a 91 2nd gen integ w/ a swaped in h22 w/ trans... just have to either finish it up. or strip it and flip it... either way,,,, another friggn h in the family of mine... that makes the engine purchess count for 2007 up to
                  3 h22's
                  1 b16
                  3-4 b18'nz...
                  what am i to do????

Comment

charlie you suck here I am with no job paying 90 bucks for tv and interweb and you have a job and get off scott free damnit I envy you especially with that h powered DA
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

picked up the car. just got home.. car is completely hacked.. i'll give further details later.. gotta crash so i get my 4 hours of sleep....

Comment

Thats why you wernt home. I went rollin by, I was going to show you the BB6 cluster. Oh well.....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                          picked up the car. just got home.. car is completely hacked.. i'll give further details later.. gotta crash so i get my 4 hours of sleep....
                          I think I saw this....its definitely a project car....good pickup if you turn it around though
                          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I finally found my grey H emblems. Well my old ones are lost somewhere but i just bought some on Ebay!!!

Comment

Felony getting bumped down to a gross misdemeanor. Just gona have to pay for the broken cell phone and all the bs court/attorney fees.

No jail

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Thats good.

Comment

Working...
                                X