*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    LOL!! I was just waiting for someone to say something about that.

This is the first fruit job I have, actually.

I've done construction tho, lol.

I don't mind manual labor, I've done it all my life and prefer it over spending all day at a desk.

but in order to make that comparison, wouldnt that require you to have had a job where you sat all day @ a desk??
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

After almost a year. My side markers have been wired...... I beat Seans rear fog LOL

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
        After almost a year. My side markers have been wired...... I beat Seans rear fog LOL
        cough*front fogs too*cough. sean....the stuff i'm selling to you needs to be on the car within a month or i might repo it LOL
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Hahahahahaha
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
            cough*front fogs too*cough. sean....the stuff i'm selling to you needs to be on the car within a month or i might repo it LOL

psht! no need to wire front fogs or rears when both bumpers need to come off/replaced for painting....

one month from date of posession?? deal! now gimme!

PS- i didnt realize i was gonna need 4 new rubbers for MY ITRs.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              PS- i didnt realize i was gonna need 4 new rubbers for MY ITRs.
              I figured that already thats why I didn't want them back LOL sorry

But they will look sick on your ride Sean if you ever get to putting them on....hahaha

Comment

It's gona take him about a year to put them on.

I wonder if he's going to carry them in his car too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  It's gona take him about a year to put them on.

I wonder if he's going to carry them in his car too.

i dont give a shit. i still have them. year later or not.

when they are on and my car is finished (which is never) it will be worth it. ha!

FYI- there isnt shit in my car as far as parts beside a couple wire harnesses in the back seat. everything is now in 3 individual 17 gallon plastic containers in my room. or in storage (bigger shit) or at work upstairs in a corner (even bigger crap).

so you can shut yo pie hole. LOL

Comment

everything is now in 3 individual 17 gallon plastic containers in my room. or in storage (bigger shit) or at work upstairs in a corner (even bigger crap).
                    Damn Sean, what are you a part whore? j/k

I want to see how it's going to look when done.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      Damn Sean, what are you a part whore? j/k

some have said that...

Comment

HEY SEAN!!!

I got both window rubbers....when you wanna help me install??? LOL

Comment

WOOT the city sent me a letter I get to go in and take a test on the 3rd then if I do well I get to go to a formal interveiw hoorraayy !!!!
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I'm happy becuase Yesterday was my Birthday!!!
                            I got a f'n CD player and a some other ancillary items for my Car!!!!
                            Chyeah!!!!! I'm 22 now, I'm offically hella old to my friends!

Comment

birthdays suck after 21.... ur just getting OLD after that point.

Comment

birthdays suck after 21.... ur just getting OLD after that point.
                                That they do. Your next mile stone is 25. Then you realize your a quarter of a century old.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X