X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my 5 spd. swap done!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

YAY! But now we cant race...I'll get pwned...Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
        Got my 5 spd. swap done!
        Sweet! Hows everything feel?

Comment

Nice! I think my wheel bearing(s) might be going out though, I can hear a whah, whah, whah when I hit 30mph and it just gets louder as I go faster, but it only took me 1/4 tank of gas to get back from Yakima with the 5spd. when it used to take me a little over 1/2 a tank before.

It's going to be hard for me not to harp on it during the break in though. Next step after I break it in is to hit the dyno to see the difference between Auto to manual.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Yeah Dyno tyme!!!
            Try to take a video this time dude, I've never heard your car mash out before..

Comment

hey Alex, hit me up after ur break in period....i wanna get a base dyno before my goodies show up.

PS- congrats on the 5spd swap man!! now im kinda nervous to run next to your car.... if for some reason that were to happen.

PPS- is that an H23 trans? what trans?\

**JDM ninja edit: nevermind M2A4 is pretty nice! gotta love the gearing in comparison to saaay...an auto?! **

PPPS- lmao @ all the post scripts.... anyways 500 miles and the clutch is fine to be thrashed! well sort of...
              Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-14-2008, 10:36 PM.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i wish i could get my car on a dyno after a tune up but before i really do anything to it =/
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

ya 500 miles an ur good to go.

Comment

I know it's 500mi. it just sucks because freeway doesn't count. I WANT TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO!

I must admit though 70mph and seeing my dash say I am still in "P" is a little weird though. I need a new cluster.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                      ya with black corner lights assuming you want them.
                      yessir ill try them out i might just like my ambers better tho but i duno.. ill have the cash when at the meet tho

on a different note..
                      Went and picked my a6 today.. shes kinda dirty but definalty worth the 150$ cant wait to build this moFO!! haha thx again charley
                      Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 04-15-2008, 12:13 AM.

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Is it a new clutch and flywheel? or just clutch?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                          Is it a new clutch and flywheel? or just clutch?
                          looks like new Bisimoto flywheel LSD pressure plate and clutch disk.

PS- lets dyno our cars!
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            looks like new Bisimoto flywheel LSD pressure plate and clutch disk.

PS- lets dyno our cars!
                            Correct. L.S.D Clutch and Bisimoto Flywheel.

I'll let you know when the break in is complete, but the only place I found that would tune w/CROME was a place in Lynnwood. I do want to know what you would put down though.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

well there are a couple places down here that also tune/dyno. it doesnt matter where for me...as my car is not tuneable at the moment and i just want a base run.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                                I know it's 500mi. it just sucks because freeway doesn't count. I WANT TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO!

I must admit though 70mph and seeing my dash say I am still in "P" is a little weird though. I need a new cluster.
                                just paint over the strip. i had three clusters with me when i did the swap and they all required wiring and i wasn't up for it so i just panted over the letters, no light and it doesn't look too bad considering.

my ride

Comment

Working...
                                X