No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well yeah cause you can use the motor to help with speed control but I have driven with out abs and I like abs more than not. I could care less what "power" it robs.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

ya I was never concerned with power it could take away I always like the function of it and for a while I wanted it myself.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

I have never had abs in my life.. i guess i dont know what im missing lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
          I have never had abs in my life.. i guess i dont know what im missing lol.
          nah its not really like that but now a days all cars have it standard basically so its not really the luxury it was when our cars came out.
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

mines a 98 and no abs woot, only the le model came with it apparently. cant have abs when doing brake drifts
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

ABS is weird. VSA is fun in the snow.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well i listed my 91SE on "craigs" last night. allready made $300.00. and the phone wont stop ringin... man, if it didnt make my yard look lyke a wreaking yard,,, id do this more often...

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                  well i listed my 91SE on "craigs" last night. allready made $300.00. and the phone wont stop ringin... man, if it didnt make my yard look lyke a wreaking yard,,, id do this more often...
                  wish i could got that a6 =[

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

got the o2 sensor on! and the exhaust sounds great! got the parts i needed to mount the bumper thanks to sean cause the other guy working at honda didnt know what part i needed lol. thanks lol. bumper is mounted now just need some bumper lights. It doesnt sit right thought but good enough for me right now lol. its almost ready to roll again

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                      ! got the parts i needed to mount the bumper thanks to sean cause the other guy working at honda didnt know what part i needed lol.
                      LOL, sorry i wasnt very "social" man..i had like 5 things going on and Jeff (the other counterman) was kinda taking a while... so i thought id lend a hand.

haha i gave that thing to ya for 20 cents. LOL
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ya thank man. I asked that guy if you were there and he just said you were in the back, i figured you would know what i needed lol. He just sat there looking at the computer trying to figure it out lol.

New people click here

Comment

hey Charlie;
                          Do you still have a bumper for that car?

Comment

Im glad it sounds good. better or worse then you thought?

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                              Im glad it sounds good. better or worse then you thought?

i didnt really know what to think lol. so it just sounds good lol way better than open header lol

New people click here

Comment

Woot Christopher Walken is hosting SNL

Comment

Working...
                                X