No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, but you need a tune up before then. Dizzy cap, plug wires, plugs, turbo... ect.

Comment

haha yea i know.. how much would all that sh!t cost?

and i wish i had money to turbo.. i'd jump on that shit, but i think my IC would scrape O.O
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

lol, idk probly like 40 bucks or more. Your car needs a tune up though for sure before you go to the track. I still havn't see your engine bay since you cleaned it though.

Comment

heh.. yea its already gettin dirty a little =(
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

It will be closer to $60 bucks actually. I'll let you know exactly how much tomorrow, lol.

Doing rotor/cap, plugs/plug wires, fuel filter, oil/oil filter, vc gaskets on a neighbors cb7 tomorrow.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ya, I doubt if it needs a fuel filter, though it wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm sure teggy stuff is easy to pick up though. Not saying run to shucks and buy everything, just one at a time from who ever has the best deal. I think just a cap and rotor for my accord was like 24 bux or somthing. I was surprised. I thought they were less than that actualy. Then plugs for like 12 bucks. Plus plug wires. I have no idea what plug wires go for. I got autolights off ebay for like 16 shipped.

Comment

heh.. ill be at schucks and be like, can i have an application?

lol
                my friend said he tried applying there and they said you have to be 17, so imma try it and see what they say..
                eventually =]
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  Doing rotor/cap, plugs/plug wires, fuel filter, oil/oil filter, vc gaskets on a neighbors cb7 tomorrow.
                  How hard is it to replace a fuel filter? similar to the oil filter?
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

No, it requires the use of sockets/wrenches/ratchets.

Someone just did a DIY on it. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes really. If it's difficult it's because the fuel filter has never been taken off and the lines are being a bitch to come off.

PB-Blaster to the rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      No, it requires the use of sockets/wrenches/ratchets.

Someone just did a DIY on it.
                      There is like 2 diy lol. I am thinking about doing mine as well though. Might as well do a full tune up before I start driving my accord again.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

ya its alot easier without abs

Comment

Something I just noticed, I've NEVER worked on any cb that had abs. It's weird. lol

Comment

it just gets in the way

Comment

yeah until it snows and that shit help you out on the ice its saved my ass numerous times.
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                                yeah until it snows and that shit help you out on the ice its saved my ass numerous times.

but you if you had a 5-spd you would have had more control. I guess abs is good if you have an auto.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X