No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nestor. I see your CB around all the time. Ill be either too sick to go or workin.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

I was gonna go I guess...
      :shrug

Comment

yahhhh, its friday and i poopied my pants

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
          yahhhh, its friday and i poopied my pants
          you poopass!

Hahahah! We used to call my friend that in HS and still do if i see him again. My buddy Tony and him did some boxing glove fighting and he shit himself after getting hit a couple times in the face then the gutt.... His last name is Pappas so we called him POOPASS!

theres a vid but i dont have it...wish i did...
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I passed emissions on my accord!
            Failed the first time on idle so I came home and changed the afc settings and the timing and stuff then went back and passed. Basicaly when your idle sounds sweet and lopey it doesn't mean it is the best for the environment. So I made it sound normal and passed. 272 cam and all.

Comment

And I'm picking up my old headers from Kelton today so I can start on my unequal length 4-1 headers! I pretty much just need them for the flange and flexpipe section but it will make creating the headers easier. Plus I scored a nice merge collector off my dad that I found in the atic. My plan is to sound like a suby. Call me a ricer if you must.

Comment

ricer

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I put 194's in my cluster....and the girl I work with said I have a nice ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                    And I'm picking up my old headers from Kelton today so I can start on my unequal length 4-1 headers! I pretty much just need them for the flange and flexpipe section but it will make creating the headers easier. Plus I scored a nice merge collector off my dad that I found in the atic. My plan is to sound like a suby. Call me a ricer if you must.
                    ricer ^_^
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                      ricer ^_^

ARE YOU ON THE FOR SURE LIST FOR THE MEET!!! /\/\/\/\ If not, get on it.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I saw SMSeagrensalksjdaj old accord at the Honda-Tech meet! If the new owner is on here I was the one in the Silver BMW that said wsup on my way out! I alos saw a couple other CB7's there. HUGE turnout at least 400 cars.
                        ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          ricer
                          mehhhhhhhhh, it will still sound sickkkkkk.

Comment

Originally posted by greengrocerygtr
                            I saw SMSeagrensalksjdaj old accord at the Honda-Tech meet! If the new owner is on here I was the one in the Silver BMW that said wsup on my way out! I alos saw a couple other CB7's there. HUGE turnout at least 400 cars.

Pfft...figures. how did it look...i saw he painted the tails... AND painted over the RARE EDM inner tail light with the integrated foglight. bahahahaha....what a shame.

i totally missed out.... i was too busy installing my Mugen susp on the new civic....and one word to describe it "WOOT!"
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I don't know where to post this, but I still maybe able to get my swap done and go to the meet hahaha
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

i just made $20 bucks racing. I know, baller status. it was a DA with a "built LS", i have no idea what its got. anyways, he says he has beat gsr and itr swapped civics with it lol. anways, it wasnt pretty for him. He wants a rematch sometime, so next time im upping the stakes to $50, at least that way i can ALMOST fill my gas tank.
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X