• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy

Why are boobs good?
    He said boobs *childish laugh*

Boobs are good!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

not much time left get on the list if ur not on it already! those signed up better show, damnit! haha

excited to see some changes people have made.....
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        excited to see some changes people have made.....
        cough* sports cars *cough
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
          cough* sports cars *cough
          LOL!!! ive already seen yours you tard. mine still has 4 doors...
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LOL!!! ive already seen yours you tard. mine still has 4 doors...
            lol you and your sedan love
            Project 240SX
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              lol you and your sedan love
              my sedan is pimp, and you know it! u wanna ride in it! u wanna touch it!

.......but you cant!

Comment

My dad's being an asshole and doesn't want to let me take the van.

I'll try my hardest to convince him.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

tell him hes a noob and doesn't know what this means to you, you gotta see your usdm and jdm bros rofl
                  Project 240SX

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    My dad's being an asshole and doesn't want to let me take the van.

I'll try my hardest to convince him.
                    Dads FTL!

But honestly, I hope you are able to Shanghai the van and come over.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

Joser & company still making it out?? OH i heard that zach is tagging along in some confused 240....

Comment

Confused 240

I want to see what Cory's car does against yours Sean.

Curious as to if it will keep up or leave you.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                          Confused 240

I want to see what Cory's car does against yours Sean.

Curious as to if it will keep up or leave you.

LOL, id be glad to show you what would happen....

Comment

Maybe if you and Cory do a run I'll join in to bring up the rear.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                              Maybe if you and Cory do a run I'll join in to bring up the rear.
                              Or you and I can run... LOL!

Ps- I'll be at krispy kreme in Tacoma @ 1pm if anyone wants to roll from there....

Comment

Or you and I can run... LOL!
                                **thinks back to "You want 5th?" **

KISS MY USDM ASS!
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X