Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    Or you and I can run... LOL!

Ps- I'll be at krispy kreme in Tacoma @ 1pm if anyone wants to roll from there....
    sean ill meet ya there at 1 then
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

197hp/139tq to my 150hp/160tq.....he will rape me hands down, sean knows i won't play. but you on the other hand alex.....might be close
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

WoW the weather is nice down my way!! a lil chilly but its blue skies and sunny!!

ill see whoever at Krispy Kreme to caravan to XXX @ 1pm +/- 15 mins!!

then ill see the rest of you all at XXX!! im pretty stoked! hopefully everyone makes it out today!

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hopfully my suspension makes it out as well,,, ay Sean????

Comment

I wont make it to krispy kreme but Ill probably catch up to you on the road haha

Comment

Probably see you guys at XXX, the woman and I will roll down around 2-ish.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

hooorrrraaaayyy russ is coming

MY RIDE

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

it was really good to see all of you that were able to attend... sorry i couldnt go for the cruise... but thats what i get for rollin my 5.7 V8 4x4. good to c you all again... whoot whoot for my newly aquired K sport supension n cambo kit... thanks Cory....

Comment

Turn out was good.

JDMwannabe- Your CB looks nice bro!

Favorite part of the meet? That Newcastle cop coming out of NOWHERE!

Bought scared the shit out of me, I look in the rearview and there he was. I thought I was screwed.

Can't wait to see the pics.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      Turn out was good.

JDMwannabe- Your CB looks nice bro!

Favorite part of the meet? That Newcastle cop coming out of NOWHERE!

Bought scared the shit out of me, I look in the rearview and there he was. I thought I was screwed.

Can't wait to see the pics.
                      lol, I think we all thought we were screwed.

Comment

yeah thats all i needed..... my first ticket in the newly acquired car.... glad he didnt feel like being an ass.

good times visiting with everyone! hope to "plan" another one soon.....
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

oh I think the next meet will be a good one . . .

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Need more time on the day. It got dark too damn fast.

So, how about that blue civic at Alki? I think we pissed him off because we didn't ask him about his car.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Pics?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

good times...

well folks, good times good people, sweet rides regardless of cb7 or not.

I think justin gets my win for most dropped, still cant believe it was 3" lower than that! Incredible, werent you riding on bump stops?

anyways good work gentlemen, I had a blast , and yes maybe next time we can get some more daylight out of it.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X