Jan 13th Grub and roll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX

He about wore that down to nothing. It looked more like a pick when he was done.

So you in for the meet?
    no I wont be able to make it because Im fixing the cb that weekend so I dont have to turn the wheel to keep it going straight

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Ouch. Yeah I could see that as a potential problem.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

interesting...

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
        no I wont be able to make it because Im fixing the cb that weekend so I dont have to turn the wheel to keep it going straight
        hey, werent you the character that didnt make it to the decption pass meet cause you didnt have tail lights? do I got the right guy, if not does anyone remember who it was?
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
          Ouch. Yeah I could see that as a potential problem.
          yeah, it turns slightly but i want it fixed before i go anywhere that far.

take lots of pics though

Comment

Yea, Alex persuaded me to come, lol.

I'll be bringing my Rebel XT.

I've been doing A LOT of practicing. It goes wherever I go, even to the shitter.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

oh yah

Originally posted by d112crzy
              Yea, Alex persuaded me to come, lol.

I'll be bringing my Rebel XT.

I've been doing A LOT of practicing. It goes wherever I go, even to the shitter.

what you trying to say joser that your camera is the shit?
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Yes, it sure is.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hmm i believe thats f22hb's birthday lol not sure tho. but im thinking about going and bringing my girl. but i wont be in the accord tho

so i guess add me to the maybe going list lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                    hey, werent you the character that didnt make it to the decption pass meet cause you didnt have tail lights? do I got the right guy, if not does anyone remember who it was?
                    No i am not, u got the wrong guy.

I would make a meet that I said I was going to even if all I had was a driver seat in my car.
                    Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 01-08-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

funness

sorry 90accordlxguy, just thought it was funny last time...if I had taillights he kept saying, was interesting.

well gents can not wait for this meet should be a bunch of fun.
                      Last edited by drummersteve7; 01-09-2008, 12:39 AM.
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

maybe seeing all these accords will give me motivation to work on mine

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                          maybe seeing all these accords will give me motivation to work on mine
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ok, I'm probly gonna go too. I still wanna go boarding that day though for my b-day. What time you guys figure you're gonna split up?

Comment

I would think not till later we are meeting at two at the xxx so yeah I figure we eat and talk for an hour or 2 and then head to the photo shoot area so we might not be done till like 5 or 6
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                                Ok, I'm probly gonna go too. I still wanna go boarding that day though for my b-day. What time you guys figure you're gonna split up?
                                Could always go night boarding... U can split off whenever. We won't hold a gun to your head...but most. Of us regulars stay for some time...usually
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X