No announcement yet.

Jan 13th Grub and roll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were the gains on a stock ka24? I just don't see 18hp from a 3" exhaust upgrade. Not stock anyways.

I'd go with 2.5" and make sure your collector is 2.5" as well.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

where the fuck has russ been and is he coming to the meet inquiring minds would like to know
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        Were the gains on a stock ka24? I just don't see 18hp from a 3" exhaust upgrade. Not stock anyways.

thats a waste of his time! why spend the money (regardless of how much) on 2.5 when he WILL be boosted. and 2.5 is gonna choke the hell out of the engine he is squeezing in his bay....

might as well throw on the 3'' and be set for spring time.

whoa waay sorry Alex.

Joser you need to just trek over with the van if need be. this meet is gonna have an interesting gathering of diff vehicles. LOL!!!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You really think he's going to go through with the engine swap?

I mean, he had big plans for his h22.

I'd wait till you decide what you're really going to do, when you have the money to do it.

Comment

Im positive. its his car, let him do as he pleases..... how many times have you changed your mind/project/s????

anyways u better show to the meet you bean burritto!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

yes stock engine, intake/header and ecu i think was all they had. i'll have to find the dyno charts. 2.5" is ok but you gain more with 3" na. anyways its getting boosted so i'll need 3".
              Last edited by blackice; 01-11-2008, 02:29 AM.
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                Im positive. its his car, let him do as he pleases..... how many times have you changed your mind/project/s????

anyways u better show to the meet you bean burritto!
                Not that many.

I change motors more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

whoa waay sorry Alex.
                  Like I give a rats It's all good we can call this the mini pre-meet thread also.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

joser has no love for things he can't understand yeah i had plans for the h22 BEFORE the wreck...i found out when we stripped the car that the frame was indeed bent on the lower section, the new ball joint and axle i had put on were already ripped. anyway i got the euro-r done so i'm content.
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                      x2. I saw him the other day and we exchanged whatsup's.lol
                      good stufff.....
                      lol i havent seen him for a while he is still on my myspace tho lol.. he probally didnt like the stocker than stock and 4x4 lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                        where the fuck has russ been and is he coming to the meet inquiring minds would like to know
                        I gotta work later that day so I'm thinking not, but you never know....
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

sad days russ

MY RIDE

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

at least his car has mods.

Comment

whats having mods got to do with anything ?

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

I don't know.

Why are boobs good?

Comment

Working...
                                X