Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA92CB7
    6. Posibly, DrummerSteve7(w/woman)

dude r you single? have you ever written down anywhere you were going somewhere with a WOMAN? not her name. OO I hope she doesnt decide she wants to read this post.

Its all good. She is the bomb just thought it was funny.Laters.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
      dude r you single? have you ever written down anywhere you were going somewhere with a WOMAN? not her name. OO I hope she doesnt decide she wants to read this post.

LOL I don't know your girls name so I just put what you said hahahahah
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

It's all good man. Just post up when you know or hell just show up!
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

any1 check with XXX's schedual? they can sometimes be very buisy... just checking, i know Fat Burger is the back up plan.. and Tiger Mt. may be covered in snow... but i'll have my 4x4, incase any1 gets stuck....
          aint done nutin to the honda,,, so's im gonna drive the chev z71 4x4....

Comment

lol its tiger pass and it hardly ever has snow though it has been rather cold lately, but like I said we could go back into town and go to that mall in bellevue
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
              any1 check with XXX's schedual? they can sometimes be very buisy... just checking, i know Fat Burger is the back up plan.. and Tiger Mt. may be covered in snow... but i'll have my 4x4, incase any1 gets stuck....
              aint done nutin to the honda,,, so's im gonna drive the chev z71 4x4....
              Yes I did, They have 1 reservation for 20 ppl to eat but nothing going on car or parking lot wise.

I was transfered to 5 different people just for them to tell me that!
              Last edited by Father Time; 01-07-2008, 10:20 PM.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

weather

just checked my weather forecaster which is hardly wrong and it says its going to be between 38-45 mostly cloudy, no rain..

it is supposed to rain up until friday night then calm down and sunday is supposed to be a lil sunny. so its lookin good!

im gettin excited, sounds like not to many people are rocking the cb7s tho, straight winter mode. Still will be kewl to kick it.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

sounds like not to many people are rocking the cb7s tho
                  don't remind me i miss my euro h lol, joser and junior are showing up too woot
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

hoping...

Im hoping sean hits me up and I have the intersections in by the time this happens.

good to hear joser and junior are coming, I dont think I met junior at the deception pass gig.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

good to hear joser and junior are coming, I dont think I met junior at the deception pass gig.

Cool, so your in?

Junior wasn't there. He is pretty cool for a mexican. He has a 91 like mine. same color too!

I miss your Euro R too man. Maybe one day I will be able to compete with it. Watch out Zach!

Speaking of that I wonder if he or Russ are going to show?
                      Last edited by Father Time; 01-07-2008, 11:18 PM.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                        I'm sure he will. He's a good guy.

Junior wasn't there. He is pretty cool for a mexican. He has a 91 like mine. same color too!
                        hopefully this time your boy wont scare you and have you convinced that he lost his nintendo DS(i think thats what it was) I just remember you looked like you wanted to go crazy. hahaha!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

That's because he JUST got it! (like 2 days prior)

This time I'm bringing my other one too. He is about as tall as I am.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

hell yah...

hey does anyone have an extra 2 pin connector kind of like the one that goes into the o2 housing...I need one for my IAB Box for my 92 LX and havent been able to check junkyards lately. Lemme know if someone has one floating around. Thanks guys!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

also alex make sure you dont give your boy a screwdriver to play with

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                                also alex make sure you dont give your boy a screwdriver to play with

He about wore that down to nothing. It looked more like a pick when he was done.

So you in for the meet?
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X