Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I-TIM! pix!

Comment

new with the cb is its still waiting for me. I bought all new tires and waiting on some cash for work that I did at the shop to buy a new steering wheel and to fix the tags. gotta get my sanding blocks and dollies cause I'm going to start doing work to it and my valve cover has to be stripped and repainted.

might put the oem hood back on only when I get a gallon paint for it to be sprayed.

Marry Jane

Comment

Need to piece together a 5 lug setup for the CB. If anyone comes across a conversion for it LMK. Looking to get it within the next 2 weeks.

Got a little something last night....getting ready for the show in May.

(edit: don't know what I was smokin when I said show in May...theres no shows in may...)
        (edit #2: ain't really looking for rims unless their OEM and in a $200 range[s2k, lude, etc etc.])
        Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 02-08-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Paul pm'd you

Car is officially gone people they picked it up while I was at work

Stayed up til 12am pulling parts off

Now its empty people.
          DARKCLOUD R.I.P WHERE EVER YOU LAY
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
            Need to piece together a 5 lug setup for the CB. If anyone comes across a conversion for it LMK. Looking to get it within the next 2 weeks.

Got a little something last night....getting ready for the show in May.
            I got the full parts list if you need it. just got rid of my hubs lol

on other news some asshole hit my CB at the mission valley mall and fucked up my bumper and passenger side corner light
            Originally posted by scudweiser
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

New with my car motor blew again because mechanic didn't change shit when he put the replacement motor
              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                New with my car motor blew again because mechanic didn't change shit when he put the replacement motor
                he didnt do a tune up to the new motor??
                did he even tell you that you needed it?
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

I have learned the hard way don't let a shop touch your car. Do all the work yourself if you can. You also get to say you did yourself and thats awesome.

Comment

Yeah I know my bro is a Honda master tech and he was going to do it but then he had a newborn so he had no time and I was about to start my academy so couldn't wait. I paid some dude to do it he just got a replacement motor and didn't change the seals, I didn't know that so I drove the car 2months later boom rod bearing again no oil in the motor seals where all wet with oil. So I took it to him Monday he wasn't there left the car and they said he would be back today. He better change all the seals this time

Comment

Yeah I know my bro is a Honda master tech and he was going to do it but then he had a newborn so he had no time and I was about to start my academy so couldn't wait. I paid some dude to do it he just got a replacement motor and didn't change the seals, I didn't know that so I drove the car 2months later boom rod bearing again no oil in the motor seals where all wet with oil. So I took it to him Monday he wasn't there left the car and they said he would be back today. He better change all the seals this time
                      Not to knock on your situation but, if he didnt do it the first time he will half ass again. I kno from experience. If he does it coo. but dont pay him shit for something he couldve done the first time
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

put on my passenger side axel today
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Update:
                          Went to the shop today, took some pics of some new parts:
                          the new motor and the new 6-Puck Clutch system, also got a new Prelude Transmission, forgot to see what exact transmission it is but when i go again ill check it out.

Comment

I know I just want him to get a new engine in again then when I get the car back I'm gona have my brother look over it and just replace what the backyard mechanic didn't I'm just gona cut my losses because, I need my car ASAP. I'm not giving him any more money

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                            Not to knock on your situation but, if he didnt do it the first time he will half ass again. I kno from experience. If he does it coo. but dont pay him shit for something he couldve done the first time

Comment

The cb is back in action! Turns out the sensor/switch thing for the clutch went out.

Car hasn't been on the road 24 hours and its already been hit. thats why you can't have nice things. It wasn't bad, now I've got a bolt head imprint on the rear bumper.
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...
                              X