• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just finishing gathering all the parts i need to boost my f22
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
      Redrilled some holes in my lip so it'd fit more tightly to the bumper as some of you saw my lip was sort of hanging ahah. It looks better now ;p

Picked up Aaron's(nghtryder) DC sports ceramic header weeeeee; more like he dropped it off at my door step! thanks again man. Looking for a decent quiet catback exhaust now.

u can buy my apexi world sports catback
      knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        $350ish not really in my price range haha

i know the new ones are $429, but ehhhh waiting for a super great deal ;p

thanks though
        i think he wants 280 for it, look at his sig
        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          i think he wants 280 for it, look at his sig
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

got my boost guage and afr guage and a bov pipe frome head4life. looks like is commin along good ill be boosting sooner than i thought.
            dohcb7, u gonna boost too ic. my i ask wut kind of fuel managment u looking at? well may be we can both look in to tuning ecus.
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

so when is turbo going in chan?

Comment

New audio stuff, I have no idea what it is since my friend ordered it all for me.

Comment

damn. long your gonna get sum thumps with that system. how u gonna race now heheh j/k. well imma prolly get the turbo in by march i hope this is wut i need
                  things i got
                  -tdo5h with 16g fans hot side
                  -fm innercooler
                  -universal pipes
                  -oil feed n return line
                  -dsm mannifold 1g
                  -dsm injectors 450cc
                  -dsm bov with 2.5in pipes
                  -air fuel ratio guage stoitch
                  - two boost guage
                  -tuner toys oil feed and return
                  -coolent lines 3ft 20 bucks outragious
                  -po6 ecu chipped with zif sokets also with serial port.

things i need
                  -ngk spark plugs zfr7f-11
                  -oil temp guage
                  -oil psi guage

things i most deffinetly need
                  -chip burner
                  -wide band
                  -connector for oil return line.
                  -data logging cables
                  -
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

well whats new with my car is a new rack n pinion new ball joints a arms tie rods the whole suspension finally finished today after staring this whole proces on friday ill post pics of the lill incident of what happened later on tonight

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                      well whats new with my car is a new rack n pinion new ball joints a arms tie rods the whole suspension finally finished today after staring this whole proces on friday ill post pics of the lill incident of what happened later on tonight
                      How much did all that cost? and did you use all honda oem parts? I want to replace all my stuff too with all brand new honda oem shit. The Upper control arms with new balljoint, lower ball joint, outer tie rods, new wheel bearing, with rotor over hub conversion, and get koni yellows matched with custom ground controls with brand new oem top hats. Also my es bushing kit will go in at the same time.

I don't race my car anyways the automatic tranny couldn't take the abuse. Right now I just want a clean car to cruise in that handles well and sounds nice. My friend also brought in a giant roll of sound deadening, but I still need more deadening, and I still need to go get some wood to have the sub box built as well as something to wrap the box in.

looks like you got most of your stuff. For little fittings for your oil stuff check out Hillco. That shops saved me and my friends so many times in the past when we were doing turbo installs.

Comment

in total i prolly spent about 246.00 there not oem i bought the whole suspension kit on ebay for 160 and the rack n pinion for 86 bucks from a shop by my house with lifetime warranty i dunno but right now my steering feels like shit i dunno if its the teeth of the steering or the rack n pinion i looked at the rack n pinion and the boot is sucked up kinda but im just to damn tired to lift the car up and check it right i spent my whole weekend plus today working on my car and it disappointed me in the end

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                          got my boost guage and afr guage and a bov pipe frome head4life. looks like is commin along good ill be boosting sooner than i thought.
                          dohcb7, u gonna boost too ic. my i ask wut kind of fuel managment u looking at? well may be we can both look in to tuning ecus.
                          ima drop in some 450cc's and ima hit up this one shop right here in firestone that does alot of turbo setups to see about tunning...

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

oh pro street right lemme kno my buddy is homies with eugine the owner of the shop. i hear hes good very good at tuning. he built so many motors boost to na. he knos it all.
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                              oh pro street right lemme kno my buddy is homies with eugine the owner of the shop. i hear hes good very good at tuning. he built so many motors boost to na. he knos it all.
                              yeah that one... if not ima hit up this other one here in south gate called SOUTH GATE MOTOR or some shit like that... what rims are those in ur sig

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

the rims are watanabes, and i remember you your the guy that almost got ripped off from some dude that said him mom died right. well how is the turbo u bought? does it have coaking in the hot side? mine did when i bought it off a dsm owner. i got ripped off. when i open the turbo it was fuked up, bearings were shot out fans were chipped man i learned my lesson.
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X