what do you guys think of the color
      mediterranean blue metallic

its pretty dope
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

too close to my 5th gen color lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

The meet is this friday at 9pm. There is going to be a videoshoot so come out and represent. its on the top floor of the leroy collins parking garage.

We'll if you guys haven't heard yet our promo video we made a couple weeks past was stolen. However our friends who shot the video feel so bad about the whole event that they wish to shoot yet another once in a life time video for us to use for promotions. With that said clean your cars, take off work, and their camera's will be waiting for everyone once again.

So bring everyone you know for this amazing event. We should be doing the same thing as last time. Interviews with USF Students and a running video of cars in the parking garage.

Now please, please remind anyone who plans on showing up our rules. The last time we did this I had to kick out two S2000's who supposedly didn't know the rules. Please make sure anyone that is coming out knows our rules and we will not tolerate any breaking of these rules. I will personally remove you from the meet and with the added risk that goes along with this type of event I will also ask for everyone that you are driving with to leave as well. This is a USF Organization and we will do what is necessary to keep it that way. I'll list the rules below and if you need to clarify any of them please notify me. Easiest way to describe the rules to someone is to say, "Drive like you are next to a cop." Easy as that. University Police will be monitoring our events like always, so most likely you will be driving next to you.

Anyways, see you guys Friday!!!

Ron Tomlin
          USF Car Meets, Treasurer

PSN: DJ-dlatino
          My ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Who is going to the USF Meet?

My ride

Comment

I'll be going and I might get 2 others to come. Mike should be going too.

Comment

you guys were complaining florida was dead and now that there is something going on, no one wants to do anything. The people shooting the vid are affliated with MTV, it will be shot in HD. so polish your cars and rims and come out and have some fun.

My ride

Comment

The coupe is all apart man... It's not going to be ready for AFM too... Maybe next summer. Sorry
                  Accord Of The Month January 09
                  Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                  BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

yeh i dont know bout afm either, but ill be at the usf meet with the integra

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I'm going to AFM but not in the coupe
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Juice man missing an AFM? WTF? na man

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
                          you guys were complaining florida was dead and now that there is something going on, no one wants to do anything. The people shooting the vid are affliated with MTV, it will be shot in HD. so polish your cars and rims and come out and have some fun.
                          whens this?
                          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

What's Up Florida, Im back! Lol. Taking a lil vacation in Orlando, shoul of came this was during afm. So Anyone has a hook ups out here? Specifically island of adventur? Lol ..

I heard of this place called ice bar, any in site on this place. Anyone wanna come out and drink? I'll buy first rounds... Haha. Anyways I'm off to animal kingdom.
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

^^^ smack a monkey for me

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                ^^^ smack a monkey for me
                                Lol, No monkey smacking Gus lol

Okay so I got an extra Disney pass for any of the parks.. No more Disney parks for me, went to epcot yesterday and animal kingdom today.. If any of u cb7 heads want to buy a single day pass for 60bucks valid till end of December PM me and u can pick it up from me here at the quality inn, off 192 n independence. Paypal or cash, otherwise I can just mail it out before I leave.
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X