Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool, I want to go silver....but I may throw a cheap job on her and just stay white until the end of the year so I can get everything else done. I'm just trying to prevent rust and shit...welded up some rust on the rear quaters today, got them smoothed with glaze so that should be good for paint.

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
      Thats cool, I want to go silver....but I may throw a cheap job on her and just stay white until the end of the year so I can get everything else done. I'm just trying to prevent rust and shit...welded up some rust on the rear quaters today, got them smoothed with glaze so that should be good for paint.
      Pm me a budget and Ill tell you what your options are.

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

^^ done

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

I know this is random, but my bro/sister-in-law are moving to Orlando end of this month (April). Plus I have family in Miami. This year is not happening, but perhaps the next will be a good excuse to go to FL and visit family. I can't wait to come back to FL and chill with you guys...feels too much like home man.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Took a drive up to Orlando yesterday night to hit the Old Town Friday night cruise. Didn't make it in time to register myself but got to see a few nice looking wagons. Next time I'll make sure to be there for registration.

Anyone else been to or in the Friday Night Cruise?

Comment

today was a completely beautiful day
              i hope for more in the future
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

it was hot. I am burnt!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Too hot for me. I hate it when I burn myself on the seatbelt. And no A/C FTMFL.

Comment

got a legend coupe lip for sale local pick up

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

hey hey you guys wanna see teh awesomensesesesesesSs/????

DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

nice how did u manage to do that?
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                          nice how did u manage to do that?
                          funny part is..... i have nooooo clue... i wasn't running or nothin... i was just daily driving and got a silent kill....
                          DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

whats new

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              whats new
                              Florida weight loss program. Working in this heat sucks.. LOL! Whats new with you gus?

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

Originally posted by Autotek View Post
                                Florida weight loss program. Working in this heat sucks.. LOL! Whats new with you gus?
                                nothing! been working on others cars. wagon still looks the same

Comment

Working...
                                X