Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Those who want black interior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10k View Post
    Oh alright.. But you think it could work on the carpet as well? Cause I was thinking about that but i don't think it will look good.
    Just dye the carpet in a salt bath. Use paint for touch-up areas.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

If you did more than 2 coats. Do you think your panels would still show the original vinyl texture?
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

black has to be second fav. Of the cb7 interior color

Comment

That Looks Really Dope

That looks really dope. I want to do that with my carr. I have the 92 EX Blue Interior in mine. I like it and all, but it doesn't fit me. I'm going with a vip style with my cb7 and I got to say that ur black interior is real classy.
          Last edited by Jarrett; 01-28-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I paid $1.49 for the fabric at walmart to cover my speakers black. Then tore the old off ironed it. Cut new pattern from old. Used 3m adhesive spray. Looks new from factory.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
              If you did more than 2 coats. Do you think your panels would still show the original vinyl texture?
              For sure. My texture didn't seem to change at all.

This paint is also fairly thick, it sprays almost like rubberized rockerguard, and it stinks like death.

Comment

see ive always thought of doing that with the paint but worry about it wearing off or chipping away.

Comment

I used Landau Black for mine i like a little less gloss SEM is the way to go tho for sure!

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

^^ that look super nice...great job
                    1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                    2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Hey Joey/Mikey, after painting it, how is the panels holding up? I mean for like if you rest your arm on the window sil? Does it appear to be holding up good?
                      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Joey that is nice! Two tone hotness..

My shit is blue.. and will stay blue LOL

Comment

wow going to buy some of that. looks great.

Comment

Using SEM on my dash very soon
                            "If you're going to put money into a car to increase performance or appearance, why go cheap? People don't need to go all-out... but put a little effort into it, or don't bother doing it at all"-Deeve

Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187088

Comment

Nice job Joey, that looks great.

I couldn't go with the gloss because I needed it to match the OEM dash.

As for the paint holding up, so far my panels and sills are showing no signs of wear,fade or scratching.

The only issue I had was with the window cranks, as my hands wore the paint off them, so I sourced some black Civic cranks. Also, when I was apply the chrome strips, the adhesive tape pulled the paint right off the panel where I had to adjust it a couple times.

I drive with my arm on the top of my panel all the time, so if anything, my driver's door panel and arm rest will be the first to show signs of wear and tear.

Comment

2tone your leathr seats with that stuff
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X