Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent seen people here sporting that many lips on any type of car so i think i should be good ... now lets hope they have the 93 coupe there
    R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
    SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x
      I havent seen people here sporting that many lips on any type of car so i think i should be good ... now lets hope they have the 93 coupe there

or you can always check this out if you haven't:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5360

good luck......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I meant like where i live :P , should of been more specific... might take a look at some of those will probally use the Legend one first then go from there
        SASKCB7 Tuner

Comment

I meant like where i live :P , should of been more specific... might take a look at some of those will probally use the Legend one first then go from there

oops, I thought you mean here...
          yes, that would be a great idea...cause I already went through one lip..
          This is my second one..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Its a toss up between a 95 Type R lip

or this one to start.. only thing thats put me off for the tpe R one is that it costs 100$ just to ship to canada ;(
            SASKCB7 Tuner

Comment

Its a toss up between a 95 Type R lip

or this one to start.. only thing thats put me off for the tpe R one is that it costs 100$ just to ship to canada ;(

$100 for ship? damn........
              brought mine brand new for under $110(I think)......

Comment

whats the difference between the sedan and the coupe lip for the legend? my jy has like 4 sedans but only 1 coupe and the front end is missing.

Comment

yea .. the LIP itself is cheap.. but the shipping is 100$ WTF? lol.. wish i lived there to pick it up. so much cheaper
                  SASKCB7 Tuner

Comment

Originally posted by bigredtopsr
                    whats the difference between the sedan and the coupe lip for the legend? my jy has like 4 sedans but only 1 coupe and the front end is missing.

the sedan is shorten on both end about an inches or two......
                    but look as good as coupe if you don't mind that......

Comment

yea .. the LIP itself is cheap.. but the shipping is 100$ WTF? lol.. wish i lived there to pick it up. so much cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                        the sedan is shorten on both end about an inches or two......
                        but look as good as coupe if you don't mind that......
                        thanks i'm gonna try and hold out for the coupe lip, theres still some semi-local jys i havent checked yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredtopsr
                          thanks i'm gonna try and hold out for the coupe lip, theres still some semi-local jys i havent checked yet.

yes..The coupe are harder to come by...
                          Good Luck.....

or just get them brand new...

Comment

they both seem to expensive
                            1993 CB7 lx Coupe

looking for maroon coupe door handles and a half nose bra and a bike rack for the roof, already have a *** trunk one, hook me up

Comment

Originally posted by KyleN20
                              they both seem to expensive

than my friend, junk yard would be best if you are low on cash..

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                                ok.........new look of the legend...as promise...
                                Yes...I decided to go with the LEGEND....

damn it, shouldn't have sold mine
                                member ride thread

MN ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X