Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    oh yes......last page on my ride thread......
    well..was dark ..not so good pics..
    But I will take more tomorrow after I give it a nice wash...
    yo brotha! got your mssge and looked at the pics..but your right..it was too dark cant see it good haha..ill look at it again when you have daylight pics

how was your weekend bro? how was everyones weekend here! hehe
    "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

Originally posted by revzCB
      yo brotha! got your mssge and looked at the pics..but your right..it was too dark cant see it good haha..ill look at it again when you have daylight pics

how was your weekend bro? how was everyones weekend here! hehe

The legend lip did give it more nicer look......
      but I still miss my broken lip...

my weekend.. trying to get those stuff install..with a little help of my uncle...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ok.........new look of the legend...as promise...
        Yes...I decided to go with the LEGEND....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

looks really good..im liking the new look
          "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

Originally posted by revzCB
            looks really good..im liking the new look

thanks.......

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
              damn..........would you look at that..
              Love the look on your cb, by the way were and how much did you get for that hood? sick as looking ride
              I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

Originally posted by txohcb790
                Love the look on your cb, by the way were and how much did you get for that hood? sick as looking ride

hood? cb7_accord only had oem hood

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                too bad seattle silver's are the best.
                ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

i think the greddy lip is the best because the car is subtle and if you put that lipp on it u will have a little agressive ness. just my opinion
                  For we were saved in this hope, but hope is that is seen is not hope;
                  for why does one still hope for what he sees? ROMANS 8:24

Yeah I role a Honda, yup on 1 Accord with the Lord!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nhia-cb7
                    hood? cb7_accord only had oem hood

maybe he's not talking to me......

Comment

Nice Job, this thread made me want to goto the junkyard and look for a 93 legend lip now. although not as agressive as the Greddy.. its a hella lot cheaper and it gives a nice look over stock
                      R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
                      SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x
                        Nice Job, this thread made me want to goto the junkyard and look for a 93 legend lip now. although not as agressive as the Greddy.. its a hella lot cheaper and it gives a nice look over stock

yes, that is true...thats why I pick up the legend..

Comment

Now i hope the JY's dont charge an arm and a leg.. they're known for doing that here :P
                          SASKCB7 Tuner

Comment

Now i hope the JY's dont charge an arm and a leg.. they're known for doing that here :P

naw.......should be cheap......real cheap......

Comment

Hopefully, i gotta pick up a couple of parts at the JY , hopefully i can get it for under 50$.. cause theres alot of stuff i gotta pick up :P
                              SASKCB7 Tuner

Comment

Hopefully, i gotta pick up a couple of parts at the JY , hopefully i can get it for under 50$.. cause theres alot of stuff i gotta pick up :P

it should be........
                                my buddy and I pick up a few big stuff for under $30...
                                now, try buying that through dealer or store..
                                plus we saw legend lip in great shape..but its not a coupe..

yesterday we was at the JY..the lip still there..

Comment

Working...
                                X