Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    yeap...and I went through one already..
    get it or I will......
    Yeah I will, stupid question though, will it fit even though the legend is a two door, hopefully it's still there

Comment

Originally posted by mr_adrenalin714
      Yeah I will, stupid question though, will it fit even though the legend is a two door, hopefully it's still there

oh yeah......coupe is the better idea for perfect match..
      the sedan lip will shorten on both end...

though both still look good...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

oh yeah......coupe is the better idea for perfect match..
        the sedan lip will shorten on both end...

though both still look good...
        thanks dude , hopefully it's still there I wasn't able to get it today because I went to a bar with some co-workers and lost track of time, which I'm pretty sure it's happen to the most of us

Comment

thanks dude , hopefully it's still there I wasn't able to get it today because I went to a bar with some co-workers and lost track of time, which I'm pretty sure it's happen to the most of us

oh well.......wish you luck..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

oh well.......wish you luck..

are we able to primer the lip and paint it black, or will the paint not stick because of the ruff surface

Comment

are we able to primer the lip and paint it black, or will the paint not stick because of the ruff surface

its already black....
              yes...anything is possible

Comment

i hope you dont slam your car to the ground, cuz i would hate to hear about your Greddy lip going bye bye...thats one nice lip to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by childrey91
                  i hope you dont slam your car to the ground, cuz i would hate to hear about your Greddy lip going bye bye...thats one nice lip to destroy

Comment

Mario is the bomb... .Nice sig!
                    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by js593
                      Mario is the bomb... .Nice sig!
                      thanks dude! I just put on my legend lip that I got on friday from the junkyard today, I'm happy now that If i hit anything it wont break like my mugen and type R, I actually got two lips from the junkyard an oem 91 accord lip and a legend lip from a four door, guess how much I got them for

Comment

thanks dude! I just put on my legend lip that I got on friday from the junkyard today, I'm happy now that If i hit anything it wont break like my mugen and type R, I actually got two lips from the junkyard an oem 91 accord lip and a legend lip from a four door, guess how much I got them for

under $30???
                        -oh...we love to see some pics of the lip on your cb..

Comment

under $30???
                          -oh...we love to see some pics of the lip on your cb..
                          I got them both for 22 bucks, Ill post some pictures on tommorrow, also I got some after market side markers also, they look kind of ricee! though I'm thinking of getting the s2k side markers before the meet on the 19 and some rear mud flaps, but I'll post the pictures tommorrow of my lip

Comment

I got them both for 22 bucks, Ill post some pictures on tommorrow, also I got some after market side markers also, they look kind of ricee! though I'm thinking of getting the s2k side markers before the meet on the 19 and some rear mud flaps, but I'll post the pictures tommorrow of my lip

oh snap...both for 22..good deal.....
                            I went to junk but no luck so I had to order brand new
                            side markers look rice.. get the jdm..from here or ebay..

alright..get those pics..plus I'll get mine pics up this week too..

yeap...good thing I went with legend

Comment

yo kou!

have you finished the springs and lip yet?

cant wait to see it on your ride homie.
                              "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

Originally posted by revzCB
                                yo kou!

have you finished the springs and lip yet?

cant wait to see it on your ride homie.

oh yes......last page on my ride thread......
                                well..was dark ..not so good pics..
                                But I will take more tomorrow after I give it a nice wash...

Comment

Working...
                                X