Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    Dude I was on last night well... 2:30am this morning and that roses spammer flooded every thread for a page and a half. I told them to get the hell out.
    They aren't going to read your posts or even care to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Mikey, go back and buy that engine. Take your time rebuilding it on the side. Everyone here knows you'll have another CB before long.
      lol. I have absolutely no time, money or interest for such a project. And I certainly won't be owning a second car or project vehicle at my current wages with a vehicle to make payments on. I bought the Civic to stop blowing money old shitty old cars.

All I know about the car is it's a BB6. Don't know what year. They're all the same to me. H22A4. Unknown miles. Ran when it got hit.

Comment

I finally find a leather wrapped steering wheel and its this stupid maroon / black combo

WTF, so trolled...

Comment

Aww, that's gross. That looks even worse than anything aftermarket you could buy.

Comment

it would be great if it was all black

Comment

Dye it or something.

Comment

It will never be quite right so i won't even bother.

Comment

Did you nab that wheel/cover? I have maroon interior...

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                    Did you nab that wheel/cover? I have maroon interior...
                    Its not a cover really, it kinda is but its sewn onto the wheel itself

PM me if you really are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      I finally find a leather wrapped steering wheel and its this stupid maroon / black combo

WTF, so trolled...

you should just get one from an Acura Vigor, they bolt right on and have a better cruise control switch combo since it also has a cancel button on the wheel.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                        you should just get one from an Acura Vigor, they bolt right on and have a better cruise control switch combo since it also has a cancel button on the wheel.
                        yeah but i'm not a fan of the airbag for that steering wheel, i heard the prelude one fits but i still don't like that

and the cancel button is nice but our cars kinda already have it. Push both buttons at the same time and it does the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          yeah but i'm not a fan of the airbag for that steering wheel, i heard the prelude one fits but i still don't like that

and the cancel button is nice but our cars kinda already have it. Push both buttons at the same time and it does the same thing.
                          well I used a Vigor outer leather wrapped wheel and a prelude airbag to make the materials match better.

The accord airbag will fit but it's covered in a vinyl texture and will have some gaps next to where the horn buttons are, so it won't be a perfect fit.

My thread I made about it back when I installed: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...+wrapped+wheel

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

First time i've found fogs and left them

They look like shit

Whats funny is i've actually met the guy that owned this car before about 2 years ago. I don't know who he is but he might have been a forum member. Overall the car was modded very very poorly it was very dirty and beat.

Comment

Yeah, I left a pair that looked about like that this past summer. It felt weird.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Guess it was my turn to find some fogs.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X