Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

yup, you can still buy 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, you can still buy 'em

came with everything needed, fogs, wires, brackets, switches, and instructions. plug and play. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Good Gad... Sexy Sexy...
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

where'd you get em, shiiit? they look so frikin good...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

oh man! i'm looking for another set!where did you get them!?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Brian of all the people on this forum....i would have put money on it that youd find brand fucking new OEM fog lights....

Where in gods green earth did you score those?

I might be willing to trade JDM's for brand new ones with everything lol....

wow congrats.....its like you had a baby lol!

Comment

i think he got em from the dealer lol nice find

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
              i think he got em from the dealer lol nice find
              this is true....and cheaper than what people pay for used ones.

my parts guy said that he could see a pair of 90-91's left. later.

Comment

Nice find! Hmmm I thought you didn't like the look of oem fogs... Coulda sworn I heard that from you before.

Have you thought about putting on a clear protective film to prevent pitting and breakage?

Comment

yeah, i probably did say that i didn't like the look of them before, but they grew on me. i was kinda hot/cold on it for a while and then decided it would be a good call. the only bad part was cutting up the bumper. i cut into it and said, ''no turning back now.'' not sure about the clear film yet. later.

Comment

You made the right choice.

Comment

I remember 2 years ago the dealer I went to said there were still 90-91's floating around. Seeing this makes me want to go polish up my set.

I can't get over that they're "made in Japan" yet there's still a distinct difference between the JDM and USDM lights. You think they'd make one set to make them cheaper to manufacture.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                        this is true....and cheaper than what people pay for used ones.

my parts guy said that he could see a pair of 90-91's left. later.

yeah they definately arent in production anymore. only way they are still around is if they are floating around in some dealerships parts dept. inventory.......OR in rare cases other dealers send old parts back to honda so maybe ONE or TWO become available out of nowhere.....

we actually sent back a set to honda on a stock return (a few months back)because it had been on our shelf for years and not too many people ask for 90-91 fogs. so at one point a few months ago another dealer coulda ordered THAT set from Honda.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

oh dam....
                          where can you get it again???????

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Good god those are beautiful!

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                            ----
                            02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                            92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

08V31-SM4-100<<<<<so thats the parts number and it comes with fogs, wires, brackets, switches, and instructions....u don't have to buy it all seperate?
                              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X