Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

British Cigarettes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    interesting? i stopped clicking on this thread after it hit page 2.
    Page 2 eh, wonder how that post showed up on page 3 and yet it's page 5 and your still clickin & postin, you must be entertained enough to keep posting.

just buggin ya, it is a funny thread though

the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 102030405
      Page 2 eh, wonder how that post showed up on page 3 and yet it's page 5 and your still clickin & postin, you must be entertained enough to keep posting.

just buggin ya, it is a funny thread though
      i was wondering who was going to comment about that

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I just had to point that out

the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Sitting back chillen?

Lmao thats funny. If i had broken any of the rules id have been banned as well.

I am not any friendlier with the mods/admin then anyone else. Im sure there are plenty of people on here closer to Deev then i.

I just respect the world they have created and abide by their rules. Not hard to do.

weve talked about our differences before. You say what you want when you want and dont care what anyone thinks and thats fine except for the fact that on here its viewable by not only the members but "Guests" as well and the admin/mods keep an eye on it and if something is said that isnt acceptable then consequences exist so that there is some order here.

As to the foxbody thread, i just posted it for people to view and comment. Sure not everyone loves burnouts or foxbodys but i didnt see the need to write, and i quote: "3 rednecks + too much time + video camera = RETARDS DOING STUPID SHIT!!!"

I wasnt the first to flame you. Others chimed in and stated their opinion on how negative comments werent favored. Then all i said was once again you just HAD to say something negative.

Then you proceeded to flip your shit. Its downhill from their.

You put me on your ignore list but proceeded to keep at it?

Whatever im done with this thread. Youll be gone soon enough either because you give up or because they figure out how to block you for good.

Keep my name out of your mouth for me please as i will yours.

Comment

Working...
          X