Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

British Cigarettes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf
    ok what happened? Im lost here... O__o

The Truth?

Ralphie broke the rules insulting another member (ME) So when I fought back. I got banned. Scott sent me a PM but then put me on time out so I cant open the PM. So I tried to contact him but without being able to log in I can\'t view his or Deeves profile to get their contact info. so I created a name JUST TO CONTACT them with. no post or anything. So then Scott gets pissed and has Deeve ban me perm.

Now Ralphie is sitting back getting away with breaking the rules and nothing is said about that.

Their version?

I am a dick and have been breaking the rules since day one. No one on here likes me and they think I should die.

It\'s a double standard. If your best buddies with Deeve you get away with everything. Funny how there was NEVER a problem BEFORE Deeve took over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth
      if i dont like someone i usually jsut ignore them.

I tried that at first. I had 2-3 people that were starting shit on my ignore list. But then an un-named moderator had to quote and post what they were saying and said they did it just so I could see it. talk about giving the board a bad name, when your own staff is keeping problems going when the member does their best to ignore it.

Comment

4thgenaccord... the creator of all the nonsense names you see there, got into some heated discussions with other members. He has been doing this for quite some time, and his negativity has been a drain on this board. He was banned last month for the same thing, and now he was banned for 30 days. He once again (as he did last time) created another name to contact the banning moderator, and he was permanently banned for that.

Now he's having a temper tantrum, it seems. This is the kinda guy that walks into a highschool with a machine gun because some bully gave him a wedgie in front of the cheerleaders.

Comment

wow

this kids a tool

he made a thread bitching about how poeple ruin the site...then got owned in it and deleted it...then sent me a pm calling me a *** and bitching

im really not gonna be intimidated by some walmart credit card having asshole..no offense to those who have them..but..you seem like a broke little bitch with to much time on his hands..you hate the site and etc..yet your still here..making time to make new usernames..and call people names..do you have a life?...you couldve just taken the short ban and got over it...or stayed at your other board..instead you insult us..FOR DOING THE SAME THING YOUR DOING RIGHT NOW...stop whining..be a man...build a bridge and get over it..and hopefully that bridge collapses and you drown in the water beneath it

Comment

are you STILL crying?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by dsfarewrqtgadga
              I tried that at first. I had 2-3 people that were starting shit on my ignore list. But then an un-named moderator had to quote and post what they were saying and said they did it just so I could see it. talk about giving the board a bad name, when your own staff is keeping problems going when the member does their best to ignore it.
              You ignored it, but you didn't ignore it. You posted your "ignored" message every time. That's like sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "I'M NOT LISTENING!!! LALALALALALA!!!"

If you want to ignore someone, stop responding to their comments... Otherwise, you're only instigating.

Comment

there's no point in arguing with you, and by calling you names we only reduce ourselves to your level

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? On this site you are a non entity that has less and less friends and fans with every passing immature post. On MYCB7.com you are a moderator. Why don't you just stay there where you have all that power and leave this site alone. You can run that site as you wish, but here no one is interested in your point of view anymore. Any lingering sympathy for your situation has completely dissipated with the opening of this thread. Just go your way and form a newer, better CB7 site that does things the way you want it to
                1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  You ignored it, but you didn\'t ignore it. You posted your \"ignored\" message every time. That\'s like sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting \"I\'M NOT LISTENING!!! LALALALALALA!!!\"

If you want to ignore someone, stop responding to their comments... Otherwise, you\'re only instigating.

Yes. it was my way of telling whoever that it\'s pointless to keep talking shit and trying to get me going when I can\'t read what your saying.

Comment

He once again (as he did last time) created another name to contact the banning moderator, and he was permanently banned for that.

But see what Deeve STILL fails to under stand is:

Originally posted by dsfarewrqtgadga
                    So I tried to contact him but without being able to log in I can\\\\\\\'t view his or Deeves profile to get their contact info. so I created a name JUST TO CONTACT them with. no post or anything. So then Scott gets pissed and has Deeve ban me perm.

Comment

The best way to get them to stop is to stop responding altogether... like I'm doing right now.

You did the same thing last time. I told you what would happen. My email is availble all over the site, so you don't need my profile to access it (it's in the decal thread, for example). You got banned. You knew why you got banned. A PM from Scott really wouldn't explain much (though I have mentioned that PMing a banned member is pointless... that was an oversight on his part).
                      He didn't get pissed and tell me to do anything. I did it because you broke the rules, plain and simple.

Comment

The best way to get them to stop is to stop responding altogether... like I\'m doing right now.

It sounds nice that way, But Deeve you never saw the shit. You never will, you have your blinders on.

Comment

Everybody, please follow the messiah here... he sees the light.

I'm not perfect, I never claimed to be. This site is not perfect, I know that. The moderators are human, as am I, and sometimes the decisions made aren't the best. However, every decision made is in the best interest of the board as a whole.

In my opinion, MY decision to NOT permanently ban you the last time you pulled a stunt like this was the poor decision. Everything else is the mess resulting from that. If I had permanently banned you, this discussion would not be happening.

If by "blinders" you mean I don't see things your way... then yes. I suppose I'm blind. However, removing a cancerous entity from an otherwise functional community is the best thing I can possibly do. I'm sorry I don't bow down and kiss your ass... You have yet to convince me that I've made a poor decision in this matter.

Comment

wow I havn't been here in forever what is this place comming to LOL

Comment

Everybody, please follow the messiah here... he sees the light.

I\\\'m not perfect, I never claimed to be. This site is not perfect, I know that. The moderators are human, as am I, and sometimes the decisions made aren\\\'t the best. However, every decision made is in the best interest of the board as a whole.

In my opinion, MY decision to NOT permanently ban you the last time you pulled a stunt like this was the poor decision. Everything else is the mess resulting from that. If I had permanently banned you, this discussion would not be happening.

If by \\\"blinders\\\" you mean I don\\\'t see things your way... then yes. I suppose I\\\'m blind. However, removing a cancerous entity from an otherwise functional community is the best thing I can possibly do. I\\\'m sorry I don\\\'t bow down and kiss your ass... You have yet to convince me that I\\\'ve made a poor decision in this matter.

Messiah???? Now your going to hell. (but then again you were on your way there anyway)

Your calling yourself the Messiah and then say you don\'t claim to be perfect? WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                wow I havn\'t been here in forever what is this place comming to LOL

Sadly shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X