Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

British Cigarettes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if your banned your not allowed to contact the admins or modders?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
      so if your banned your not allowed to contact the admins or modders?

if you are not logged on you cant view peoples profile to see their contact info.

Comment

Originally posted by sdfsgasgasgasgs
        Messiah???? Now your going to hell. (but then again you were on your way there anyway)

Your calling yourself the Messiah and then say you don\'t claim to be perfect? WTF???
        Wow.
        He was calling you the messiah, and sarcastically. Please don't tell me that after your tirade here you are a religious person, for if so, i think even less of you and your opinions for you have now shown yourself to be a hypocrite as well as a gigantic douchebag.
        reading comprehension, it owns you.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I sent a PM so that you would understand when you got back why you were banned.

It wasn't an oversight on my part.

I asked Deev to email you letting you know why you were banned also, since YOU elected to make your email private.

That prevents me from contacting you.

Of course you neglect to tell that part of the story, because it makes you look worse than you already do.

I had a choice. Send a PM and wait for you to get it, or ban your ass and deal with the consequences. I chose the latter.

And here we are.

The only difference between you and me is that I had a good night sleep last night, woke up this morning, enjoyed my car on the way to the flightline. Did what I love to do all morning, and then ate a satisfying lunch.

Tomorrow I get to do it all over again.

And then there is you, who is so absolutely full of hate for themselves, that you can't help but act out in insane childish ways on the INTERNET!

But oh well, like I said last night. There are 9 of us and 1 of you. It is just a matter of time.

P.S. Certain people might be watching this thread, and they may or may not appreciate the way it reflects on you and them.

Just some food for thought.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Once i get out from behind my works firewall, your posting is coming to an end.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
              Wow.
              He was calling you the messiah, and sarcastically. Please don't tell me that after your tirade here you are a religious person, for if so, i think even less of you and your opinions for you have now shown yourself to be a hypocrite as well as a gigantic douchebag.
              reading comprehension, it owns you.
              LOL! Apparently it extends further than the reading comprehension.

Some days you are the bug, and some days you are the windshield.

It must suck having your ass smashed by glass all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                Once i get out from behind my works firewall, your posting is coming to an end.
                Thank YOU! Finally!

If I said that I wanted to have your baby, would that be getting close to you to increase my "powers?"

LOL!

Comment

It's funny. You misinterpret a simple statement, yet yo seem to believe you know how the whole world works. I'm sorry, it doesn't revolve around you.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                    Thank YOU! Finally!

If I said that I wanted to have your baby, would that be getting close to you to increase my "powers?"

LOL!

hahahaha i choked on that one
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
                      hahahaha i choked on that one
                      LOL!

I guess he has given up finally.

Comment

Tom Cruise will smite your 27 year old sad pathetic soul.

Like he did to Oprah

Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

^^ I could never stop laughing at that.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

holy weak sauce, i go to school and work for a day and i see this! wow!

Accord R33 ftw!!

Comment

Ive been here alittle while and this is the first Ive seen of this kinda talk. Usualy its one guy get offended and flip on someone and get a warning. I not a big fan of logging in and seeing "fagots" in the forum home page. Honestly, can that get taken down?

If you know what town he lives in just call his service provider (or the 5 or 6 in the area) and make a complaint against him. They tend to stop service and ask questions later. Also we all have enuf broadband connections to flood this guy. DDOS works against private IPs aswell.
                              I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

WOW...this is just plain silly man......grow the fuck up. I know you said cb7tuner is like a family but this has become one BIG disfunctional family over some silly BS
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                                X