Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

British Cigarettes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like he gave up.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

wow talk about disrespect im sorry bro but whatver you went throuhg to be banned i dont know why you feel the need to come on here and attack everyone. thats childish if you ask me. isnt this guy a mod on mycb7? way to be a grownup dude.

Comment

yes, he is a moderator at myCB7.com, what a great way to represent that site huh? Even though Erik had his differences with cb7tuner.com, he did something about it, turned away and tried to make it "on his own". I feel bad that all the hard work he put into trying to start a new community is being tarnished by one of his loyal followers.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
          You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.

I stopped dropping e-anvils on fucking idiots because I just got tired of it.

Somehow, I knew there was something just a bit weirder about this fuckin' tool 4thgenaccord.

And now look what the fuck is happening!! You're 27 years old and still pulling this kind of crap??!

Jesus fucking cunt, I don't even know where the fuck to start.

Even though I know you're just going to point fingers like a pissed-off punk ass piece of shit teenager, I have to do this. Your very existence on this planet is THAT disturbing.

You're useless, worthless, dumb as a box of rocks, and whether you know it or not you seem to be very pissed off about your own status as a walking pile of jizz.

If I could play god, I would have you die in the hands of skilled medical scientists so they could cut open your brain and find out exactly what causes these kinds of horrible defects in people.

Your ONLY use while you are alive is to make an example of how people should NEVER EVER act.

Once you die, we can cut you up and use the pieces for urinal cakes in port-a-potties at gwen stefani concerts or something.

and the moment you've all been waiting for

cha-ching for most dumbassery exhibited in history
          Justin you rock lol.

In anycase..who started Mycb7.com? and if so what the hell was that website admin thinking?

I've seen this guy bitch about a job, piss about his car, rant about Walmart and worst of all he still manages to squeeze in time to use the internet to start stupid crap.

If you don't have a job why or how do you still afford the internet?

I know people your age that have far exceeded both in life and maturity than you...it seems you really don't have anything else to do than sit here and make incoherent posts.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            yes, he is a moderator at myCB7.com, what a great way to represent that site huh? Even though Erik had his differences with cb7tuner.com, he did something about it, turned away and tried to make it "on his own". I feel bad that all the hard work he put into trying to start a new community is being tarnished by one of his loyal followers.
            He mods like every section.

Comment

Erik didn't really have an issue with the site... just some people on here and stuff that went down. He knows, I did everything in my power to try to rectify the situation, but the damage was done. I have no ill will towards him, and honestly, I think he's done a fantastic job with the design of the site. It's a lot prettier than this one I do feel that 4thgenaccord's actions do reflect poorly on the site, especially since he's made a thread bashing cb7tuner on mycb7. Erik has responded to said thread professionally, however. At least mycb7 has a good head on it's leader.

Comment

man i just wasted 3 min of my life reading that stuff is he 9?
                93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                  You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.

I stopped dropping e-anvils on fucking idiots because I just got tired of it.

Somehow, I knew there was something just a bit weirder about this fuckin\' tool 4thgenaccord.

And now look what the fuck is happening!! You\'re 27 years old and still pulling this kind of crap??!

Jesus fucking cunt, I don\'t even know where the fuck to start.

Even though I know you\'re just going to point fingers like a pissed-off punk ass piece of shit teenager, I have to do this. Your very existence on this planet is THAT disturbing.

You\'re useless, worthless, dumb as a box of rocks, and whether you know it or not you seem to be very pissed off about your own status as a walking pile of jizz.

If I could play god, I would have you die in the hands of skilled medical scientists so they could cut open your brain and find out exactly what causes these kinds of horrible defects in people.

Your ONLY use while you are alive is to make an example of how people should NEVER EVER act.

Once you die, we can cut you up and use the pieces for urinal cakes in port-a-potties at gwen stefani concerts or something.

and the moment you\'ve all been waiting for

cha-ching for most dumbassery exhibited in history

You can go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

looks like he gave up.
                  Never

yes, he is a moderator at myCB7.com, what a great way to represent that site huh? Even though Erik had his differences with cb7tuner.com, he did something about it, turned away and tried to make it \"on his own\". I feel bad that all the hard work he put into trying to start a new community is being tarnished by one of his loyal followers.
                  Don\'t feel bad. one day you too will get fucked in the ass by CB7Tuner.com and you will understand.

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  I\'ve seen this guy bitch about a job, piss about his car, rant about Walmart and worst of all he still manages to squeeze in time to use the internet to start stupid crap.

If you don\'t have a job why or how do you still afford the internet?

I know people your age that have far exceeded both in life and maturity than you...it seems you really don\'t have anything else to do than sit here and make incoherent posts.

Who the fuck said I didn\'t have a job??? Even if I didn\'t have a job. it\'s none of your fucking business how I live. Another major problem with this fucked up site. people worry too much about other people\'s business. YOU need to worry about YOU and not about everyone else.

Originally posted by KillerCam282
                  He mods like every section.

Yes I do. because there they have knowledgeable people moderating certain boards. not just a bunch of pucks that suck deeves dick to get power on a board.

Originally posted by deevergote
                  At least mycb7 has a good head on it\'s leader.
                  Got to have some web board out there with one. This site sure as hell don\'t.

Originally posted by jdmhondaman
                  man i just wasted 3 min of my life reading that stuff is he 9?
                  No your mistaking for that slut you fucked last night.

Comment

wow, good to know you're going to raise your children with such a mature reasonable outlook
                    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

I think he is just jealous that he got banned and cant post on this excellent site anymore.

This venting of anger is his way of showing how much he loves the place <3.

Thats what happens when you don't follow the rules.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Ok, stop. You are no longer welcome here, and this is simply childish for you to keep doing this. Especially since you've been emailing me repeatedly to discuss matters. You aren't impressing anyone by doing this.

And now that mycb7.com is involved in the conversation, it's only going to start reflecting poorly on Erik's board. I'm sure he's not interested in that. He and I are cool, our boards exist side by side with no conflict, and we don't need people comparing one to another. Each board has it's good and bad points.

You clearly don't respect the rules here, and you seem to believe that the actions taken have been personal. They have not been personal. I've explained things to you many times, both this time and the last time you were banned (for the same thing). You don't seem to understand, and that is unfortunate. However, there is no cause to show disrespect to this forum and the members here. If you don't want to be here, please just go away and try to retain SOME dignity. Right now, you remind me of an angry shopper trashing the store that wouldn't give him a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by dsfarewrqtgadga
                          You can go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

Never

Don\'t feel bad. one day you too will get fucked in the ass by CB7Tuner.com and you will understand.

Who the fuck said I didn\'t have a job??? Even if I didn\'t have a job. it\'s none of your fucking business how I live. Another major problem with this fucked up site. people worry too much about other people\'s business. YOU need to worry about YOU and not about everyone else.

Yes I do. because there they have knowledgeable people moderating certain boards. not just a bunch of pucks that suck deeves dick to get power on a board.

Got to have some web board out there with one. This site sure as hell don\'t.

No your mistaking for that slut you fucked last night.
                          is this really that important to you that you have to keep making new names to harass everyone? come on man this just doesnt make sense. like deev said just walk away and be a man rather than being a child like you seem to be right now. nobody cares and your words arent hurting anybody they just make you look like a fool you know

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth
                            is this really that important to you that you have to keep making new names to harass everyone? come on man this just doesnt make sense. like deev said just walk away and be a man rather than being a child like you seem to be right now. nobody cares and your words arent hurting anybody they just make you look like a fool you know

Does it really mater that I don\'t give a fuck what you say. I feel sorry for people like you that can\'t see the forest beyond the trees.

Comment

i cant understand. you dont give a fuck you say but you keep coming back. you must care enough to be that upset about it i mean come on bro just let it go.

and the way im seein it from where i am theres one tree that wont shut the hell up while the rest of the forest seems just fine. im sure deeve decided to pick on you and just you for no reason and everyone else here is his friend but you. thgat makes sense.

tat or you broke the rules and cant handle the consequenses remember what is always said this is not a democracy. the mods and deevergote make the decisions. those decisions mite not always be fair hell ive had my problems as well and people cleared them up for me. i just try to stay out of it and enjoy the place for what it is a good resource and a place where a lot of cool people go. if i dont like someone i usually jsut ignore them.

Comment

ok what happened? Im lost here... O__o

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X