Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

British Cigarettes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's 4thgenaccord, who got banned yesterday for just being generally provocative and insulting. he then proceeds to go and create another username to continue the argument, same as he did less than a month ago which comes with a perm. ban penalty. the "jerks" who run this site were nice enough to cut him slack last time, but this time he comes back and starts a "f- you deeve" thread and gets the permanent ban. now he's just being a total bitch.

apparently the entire world is out to get him....must be tough
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Now he is over on MyCB7 talking shit.

Saying how the site is going to hell because he gets attacked and banned all the time.

Poor wittle baby...

If you don't like the site, then why don't you just stay gone?

There are like 9 of us and 1 of you. It isn't like your names will hang around long, and we can sleep and rest.

Drama.Queen
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Please don't start a board war guys. It just makes it more headaches for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
          He's a Moderator on mycb7.com
          figures.

This guy has some serious problems for supposedly being a psychiatrist.

Maybe he should give himself a consultation.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            Please don't start a board war guys. It just makes it more headaches for everyone.

Not trying to start a board war, I just think it is funny how hypocritical he is.

Talking about how he wants to leave on one site, and then perpetually coming back and starting shit on the one he "wants to leave"

PS. I lurk on the other board.

People who start or participate in board wars will be banned as well.

This is not MyCB7's problem, and my post was not to condone board wars.

Comment

“This guy has some serious problems for supposedly being a psychiatrist.

Maybe he should give himself a consultation.”

I never said I was a psychiatrist. See that’s what’s wrong with this board. No one will READ a thread, they just comment and jump all over someone.

“If you don\\\'t like the site, then why don\\\'t you just stay gone?”

Why? Deeve and Ralphie and owequitit fucked with me, so I’ll fuck with them. Keep them busy for a while tracking and deleting names.

“he\\\'s 4thgenaccord, who got banned yesterday for just being generally provocative and insulting. he then proceeds to go and create another username to continue the argument, same as he did less than a month ago which comes with a perm. ban penalty. the \\\"jerks\\\" who run this site were nice enough to cut him slack last time, but this time he comes back and starts a \\\"f- you deeve\\\" thread and gets the permanent ban. now he\\\'s just being a total bitch.

apparently the entire world is out to get him....must be tough”

Since you know NOTHING about what happen let me fill you in.

I created another accnt to contact owequitit because he PMed me, then locked my accnt, Can’t read a PM if I can’t log in. The new name NEVER made a post. The ASS HOLE that runs this site over looks when a member is attacked, but jumps all over them when they fight back.

Comment

We come here to talk about cars... Why people do strange things like this, we may never know .

People with big E-EGOS (lol eegos?)
                Originally posted by deevergote
                ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by adgasdfgasdkfga
                  “This guy has some serious problems for supposedly being a psychiatrist.

Maybe he should give himself a consultation.”

I never said I was a psychiatrist. See that’s what’s wrong with this board. No one will READ a thread, they just comment and jump all over someone.

“If you don\\\'t like the site, then why don\\\'t you just stay gone?”

Why? Deeve and Ralphie and owequitit fucked with me, so I’ll fuck with them. Keep them busy for a while tracking and deleting names.

“he\\\'s 4thgenaccord, who got banned yesterday for just being generally provocative and insulting. he then proceeds to go and create another username to continue the argument, same as he did less than a month ago which comes with a perm. ban penalty. the \\\"jerks\\\" who run this site were nice enough to cut him slack last time, but this time he comes back and starts a \\\"f- you deeve\\\" thread and gets the permanent ban. now he\\\'s just being a total bitch.

apparently the entire world is out to get him....must be tough”

Since you know NOTHING about what happen let me fill you in.

I created another accnt to contact owequitit because he PMed me, then locked my accnt, Can’t read a PM if I can’t log in. The new name NEVER made a post. The ASS HOLE that runs this site over looks when a member is attacked, but jumps all over them when they fight back.
                  The PM was done as courtesy, for you to read AFTER the ban expired so that you would understand why it had happened.

Don't play mr innocent sweetie pie. You stir shit and you know it, so stop acting all innocent.

Nobody in here is in elementary school anymore (except maybe you), so we all smell what you are shoveling.

Keep it coming. There are still 9 of us and 1 of you. I for 1 don't wear down, but you already know that don't you.

Comment

Last edited by owequitit; 04-03-2007, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myk
                      We come here to talk about cars... Why people do strange things like this, we may never know .

People with big E-EGOS (lol eegos?)

Lego my eego

Comment

I got ALL NIGHT and an endless supply of e-mails

Comment

Originally posted by fdtjdfgfdstsatg

fixed

Comment

Originally posted by dsgsdfgsfgfhfh
                            I got ALL NIGHT and an endless supply of e-mails

No worries. I am sure we will figure out a more permanent solution.

Comment

fixed again
                              Last edited by owequitit; 04-03-2007, 12:29 AM.

Comment

You could close registration ( ) or make people only be able to register with isp/school email accounts, OR call his ISP if you have his real ip somewhere. Just tossing some ideas out there. Cant do much if he is using a proxy

I really dislike this kind of stuff, its a waste of bandwidth >_>.
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                                Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                                Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                                04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                                Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X