No announcement yet.

whats up with cd5tuner.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure that it was clear in my last post, but I wasn't ribbing on you for taking too long fixing things deev, I was just commenting on how many cars have gotten mashed up so quickly.

Comment

I actually like how CD5tuner is merged with CB7tuner for now. so I don't have to sign on to 2 different forums.
      www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Originally posted by crx08 View Post
        I actually like how CD5tuner is merged with CB7tuner for now. so I don't have to sign on to 2 different forums.

hahaha!!! lazy bastard (j/k)

Comment

Maybe once the sites are on the same server, I'll be able to integrate them. Not sure... but it'd be kinda cool! Maybe have a common area for all the Accord sites (I'm planning a 6th gen site next... but not until I can keep my current 2 working!)

Comment

Originally posted by TomQuick View Post
            I know patience, I know Deev is doing everything he can, I know it just takes time, but crap at this rate there won't be and CD5's left running when the forums are back. Does anyone think there is a connection between the CD5Tuner boards being down, and CD5's dropping like flies?

Comment

CBs have been crashing left and right for a while too. We were going at a rate of one a week for a little while! That, and a bunch of oldschool members selling, or thinking of selling.

Comment

No plans to sell in my future. My Accord was nothing but a beater when I bought it, but I fell in love with it, so now I must spend way too much money fixing it up!

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post

hahaha!!! lazy bastard (j/k)
                  hahahaha you know if you don't want to have 2 tabs open. one for CB7tuner and the other for CD5tuner. lol
                  www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    CBs have been crashing left and right for a while too. We were going at a rate of one a week for a little while! That, and a bunch of oldschool members selling, or thinking of selling.
                    thank the economy.

people need money.

Originally posted by deevergote
                    "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

I like muffins (yep, this is a useless and completely random post)

Comment

^ is it really the muffins you like, or the muffin tops?

Comment

Originally posted by crx08 View Post
                          I agree.

Comment

lmk if you need help deev

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

I'll see where I stand when mchaley gets back from Korea. Things should start progressing then.

Comment

Not that my voice counts around here, but I vote for the merge.

Originally posted by deevergote
                                "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X