whats up with cd5tuner.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honda Enoch View Post
    not That My Voice Counts Around Here, But I Vote For The Merge.

.......fail........
    Last edited by RonRacer; 03-26-2010, 07:44 PM. Reason: edited for velo which i love

Comment

I prefer two separate forums. I'd rather be our own entity, not some "guy on the couch".
      1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
      CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
      PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

The increasing number of CD owners that were joining CB7tuner was the reason I started CD5tuner in the first place. We don't need another multi-Accord site. The cars are similar, but different enough to warrant their own communities!

Though it IS nice to have you guys here on the forum that I'm on the most...

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post

.......fail........
          Uncalled for.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          The increasing number of CD owners that were joining CB7tuner was the reason I started CD5tuner in the first place. We don't need another multi-Accord site. The cars are similar, but different enough to warrant their own communities!

Though it IS nice to have you guys here on the forum that I'm on the most...
          They can have their own communities, but be on the same site/server. It would be nice for those members that own both CB7 and CD5.

Originally posted by deevergote
          "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

It really isn't that hard to back and forth between sites. I'm with the bossman. We deserve our own site.

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm seriously considering a common area... like a common OT area. Eventually I'd like to start forums for every generation, at least starting with the 4th (3geez has the 1st through 3rd covered pretty well... I really couldn't compete with them)

Comment

in time all we cd5tuner will be back. just gotta be paitent. i know we all cant wait to log back in there lets just give them time
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

I don't see how we could merge sites. People who need to make new user names and im sure they wouldn't like that.

Comment

@ TomQuick:

Speaking of muffin tops.....i saw a billboard ad a while back on my way to tampa that was for a weight loss service of some type. It said: "Muffin tops are meant for the oven". Pretty hilarious to blatantly call the person a fat ass.

Comment

Its like living at your older brothers house.

Comment

Well, I guess last nights "BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED" Means the 2 sites will not be merged.

Originally posted by deevergote
                        "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

The 2 sites were never going to be merged in the first place. This is only temporary, until we get CD5tuner fixed. The whole purpose of creating CD5tuner was to get the CD guys off of this site, and give them their own place to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaga View Post
                            "paitence is a virtue"
                            sounds like "the mummy" film qoute..

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            We're working on it.
                            okay dude..
                            i'll be waiting..

Comment

He who knows patience knows peace.

Comment

I just registured for this website I am on carolina hondas but I just recently bought a '92 Honda Accord Lx (like last thursday) and I came across this website so I figured why not...I will be looking forward to putting up my car so you can see. btw I totally want one of those ps3 things!

Comment

Working...
                                X