X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update???

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      No, nobody attacked the site. The software just decided to screw up.
      Phew! I feel better. thought maybe we were hit by that uber-cyber worm.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I too would like a status update.
        1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
        CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
        PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

I'm going to talk to Ben about it this weekend and see if he's going to be able to do anything... if not, I'll just restart the site (now that Pandemic Hosting has things back up and running).

I've been stalling in hopes that we'll be able to save the old site.

Comment

I'm going to talk to Ben about it this weekend and see if he's going to be able to do anything... if not, I'll just restart the site (now that Pandemic Hosting has things back up and running).

I've been stalling in hopes that we'll be able to save the old site.
            Offtopic but Deev why the hell can't I link a photobucket gif to my signature?? It keeps saying I'm posting a censored word.

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Never mind. Some weird asterisk.

Comment

If I only could have backed up my MRT. Oooooooh and the DIYs too.

The CD5's got sooo hot the software melted.

If theres still a chance at revival I can be patient. But at some point in time a decisions gotta be made cause the rebuilding would take a long time and times a ticking.

Comment

Deev I know this sounds like a crazy idea, but I also think this is a good one. I see how you have the CD guys consolidated here with us CB guys. I am thinking when you bring CD5 back in it's entirety you should have a section for us on that site as well. Should one fail we can go to either or, that is if it isn't too much work at all. But I think you see what I am getting at here. Just a thought.
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Yea, I had actually mentioned doing that in another thread. I'll probably remove the technical sections, and just leave the "hangout" area...

Chances are, CD5tuner is going to be restarted on the same server as CB7tuner, so most likely, both will be going down at the same time, if they go down at all.

Comment

Yea, I had actually mentioned doing that in another thread. I'll probably remove the technical sections, and just leave the "hangout" area...

Chances are, CD5tuner is going to be restarted on the same server as CB7tuner, so most likely, both will be going down at the same time, if they go down at all.
                      Well kick ass then!!! Besides it seems to be doing well being mixed up and meet might even be bigger with them being together!!!
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                          Well kick ass then!!! Besides it seems to be doing well being mixed up and meet might even be bigger with them being together!!!
                          Idk man, it feels like we lost a lot of cd5's to me like they all went MIA when the site went down...

Comment

Originally posted by SkatinEmcee View Post
                            Any update?
                            Still down.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Emailing Phempa about it today... if I don't hear back from him, we're starting over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmoney2499 View Post
                                Idk man, it feels like we lost a lot of cd5's to me like they all went MIA when the site went down...
                                Some of are trying to hold on, just hard when we're (CD5tuner.com) living in our parents basement (CB7tuner.com).

"rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X