Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viva La CD5tuner.

Originally posted by deevergote
    "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Yeah, I'm going to give Ben until Monday night to respond... if I don't hear from him, I'll get to work on rebuilding the site on Pandemic Hosting's server. It'll be a full restart, unfortunately.
      Monday has come and gone. Whats the final word boss man?

"rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

No response from Ben. We'll begin putting the site together for a full restart over the next few weeks. my goal is to have it up and running by August.

Comment

No response from Ben. We'll begin putting the site together for a full restart over the next few weeks. my goal is to have it up and running by August.
          Boo for no response, but Yay for restart!!!

Comment

Amen now can we get all our cd boys back lol maybe some newr ecruitment

Comment

How's it coming deev?

Comment

Haven't had much chance to get things done. I'm hoping to get some work done this week on it.

Comment

So my internet went down for 3 days and royally screwed me with work. I haven't been able to start. I'll get cracking on it this week.

Comment

Do I get my my mod status back?
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Will you be around to mod?

Comment

Will you be around to mod?
                        Yes Capn!
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Wow this is so sad.

I was imagining it as if it were Cb7.

I was an original member over at cd5 as well...signed up like as soon as it opened.

I think i had some threads.

I think i copied over the S2k DIY and i know i had my MRT lol.

Either way ill probably make a new name and contribute somewhat as im always down to support this family.

Godspeed to ya guys!

Is Eric(r33) able to help out these days?

Comment

Nah, he's pretty busy. Phempa is MIA (I banned him for a week, and I haven't seen him since... I don't think he likes me anymore )

mchaley and his partner at Pandemic Hosting may help set things up (at least if I can't figure it out on my own). Of course, they're adding a new supersecret partner, who may be replacing the old tech guy (who has been a godsend). Therefore, I don't want to rush into things expecting them to help, in case that transition screws up the process. I don't want to do anything to make the new version unreliable!
                            I also need to get the $100 or so to properly purchase the software. The old CD5tuner was on a hacked copy, and that may be the reason for the fatal error. I won't let that happen again!

Unless Phempa deletes the old site from his server, I'm going to try to arrange it so we can still access it (which means registering a new domain name... not a huge deal). HOPEFULLY, that will allow members to copy and paste valuable information. If all the serious members go back and copy everything useful that they personally contributed, and maybe some things that were contributed by people that have left us for good, we might be able to save the core of the technical stuff.

Comment

Nah, he's pretty busy. Phempa is MIA (I banned him for a week, and I haven't seen him since... I don't think he likes me anymore )

mchaley and his partner at Pandemic Hosting may help set things up (at least if I can't figure it out on my own). Of course, they're adding a new supersecret partner, who may be replacing the old tech guy (who has been a godsend). Therefore, I don't want to rush into things expecting them to help, in case that transition screws up the process. I don't want to do anything to make the new version unreliable!
                              I also need to get the $100 or so to properly purchase the software. The old CD5tuner was on a hacked copy, and that may be the reason for the fatal error. I won't let that happen again!

Unless Phempa deletes the old site from his server, I'm going to try to arrange it so we can still access it (which means registering a new domain name... not a huge deal). HOPEFULLY, that will allow members to copy and paste valuable information. If all the serious members go back and copy everything useful that they personally contributed, and maybe some things that were contributed by people that have left us for good, we might be able to save the core of the technical stuff.

Hmmm thats odd. Ben is a really chill guy so id be surprised if he was REALLY upset over a ban.

Nonetheless i know Eric is busy but i figured id throw it out there.

I just tried to sign into CD5 and it won't allow me(im guessing since its down lol) so how are we suppose to copy anything over since we can't access threads?

Was that at a certain point we have not reached yet?

Comment

I have the forum locked, just so there won't be any confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X