Giving my interior a luxury facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    so you guys are just pasting fabric over the panel, not actually wrapping it?
    I'm not sure what you mean by "wrapping it".
    On the insert, bottom piece of the door panel, and the speaker grill, I take the old factory fabric off and then put the new vinyl on the same way the factory fabric is put on. The insert cant be wrapped around to the outside because it is in the middle of the door. The bottom part of the door with the storage pocket and the speaker grill is wrapped around to the back of the pieces.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Comment

Just wanted to update everyone on my interior. I have not had free time at all lately to work on anything. I have a H23 intake manifold waiting to go on, I have a new radiator waiting to be installed, and the interior but I have been so busy with work lately that everything is just sitting around collecting dust. I might actually go tomorrow to pick out my suede for my headliner. Sorry to keep everyone waiting that has been looking at this thread. I promise to have some updates/new pics soon

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
        Just wanted to update everyone on my interior. I have not had free time at all lately to work on anything. I have a H23 intake manifold waiting to go on, I have a new radiator waiting to be installed, and the interior but I have been so busy with work lately that everything is just sitting around collecting dust. I might actually go tomorrow to pick out my suede for my headliner. Sorry to keep everyone waiting that has been looking at this thread. I promise to have some updates/new pics soon
        hey good job on diy looks good
        heres mine

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

Originally posted by ebethonda91 View Post
          heres mine

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
          Dude where you get those white gauges i want so me of those like crazy, lol.

and looks nice, I wish i had free time to redo my leather in my car, its splitting from the sun lol.
          Looking For Some CB7Tuner sticker, No Credit Card to buy one. Anyone wanna give me for free?

Comment

heres mine

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
            Holy bright! The colors go good together, it's just not my thing.. but if you like it, more power to you

Originally posted by Darkshowdo View Post

and looks nice, I wish i had free time to redo my leather in my car, its splitting from the sun lol.
            eBay, most likely.

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
            Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
            Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
            [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
              Holy bright! The colors go good together, it's just not my thing.. but if you like it, more power to you

eBay, most likely.
              what do u mean ebay and its not leather its vynal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darkshowdo View Post

i got them for like 25 on the internet idk were i forget lol

Comment

Not my style.

Comment

heres mine
                    Thank you. Yours came out good. I'm not a fan of the colors but the job is done well. Did you do it yourself of get it done?

Originally posted by MintCBWagon View Post
                    Not my style.
                    Whats not your style? White and tan? Your post really don't explain much.

I have not really been working on the CB7 much lately so I never got around to finishing up the interior. I have a lot of plans for it still but I have not had the time. I have 3 more cars and one of my cars (Mustang Cobra) was parked in the road and some lady in a water authority truck hit it and scrapped down the whole side of the car so I am in the process of getting the check from the insurance company and getting that all fixed right now . This lady literally scrapped the whole car from the front to the back. How the fuck does someone do that? I can see if you hit the car. Thats one thing but the whole damn side?
                    Last edited by AbsurdNY; 09-02-2009, 01:02 AM.

My member's ride

Comment

Thank you. Yours came out good. I'm not a fan of the colors but the job is done well. Did you do it yourself of get it done?

Whats not your style? White and tan? Your post really don't explain much.

I have not really been working on the CB7 much lately so I never got around to finishing up the interior. I have a lot of plans for it still but I have not had the time. I have 3 more cars and one of my cars (Mustang Cobra) was parked in the road and some lady in a water authority truck hit it and scrapped down the whole side of the car so I am in the process of getting the check from the insurance company and getting that all fixed right now . This lady literally scrapped the whole car from the front to the back. How the fuck does someone do that? I can see if you hit the car. Thats one thing but the whole damn side?
                      they were under the table job done in tx 400.00 here in cali they wanted 900.00 so i say F that lol

Comment

they were under the table job done in tx 400.00 here in cali they wanted 900.00 so i say F that lol
                        Yea thats a lot of money that could be spend elsewhere on other stuff. Thats why I wanted to do mine myself. I have done 3 other cars so I have some experience with interiors.
                        I am actually thinking of getting something done to my SL600 though but idk. It has a nice black leather interior already but I really would like to get some white piping put in around the seats and other accents in the car but I would no way in hell attempt to do the interior of that car myself lol. The front seats alone cost about $800 each used on eBay
                        Last edited by AbsurdNY; 09-02-2009, 01:23 AM.

My member's ride

Comment

Yea thats a lot of money that could be spend elsewhere on other stuff. Thats why I wanted to do mine myself. I have done 3 other cars so I have some experience with interiors.
                          I am actually thinking of getting something done to my SL600 though but idk. It has a nice black leather interior already but I really would like to get some white piping put in around the seats and other accents in the car but I would no way in hell attempt to do the interior of that car myself lol. The front seats alone cost about $800 each used on eBay
                          oh wow yeah my brother worked at a upholstery shop he would of done it himself but he didnt have all the tools especailly the sewining maching but thats was back in 05 wen he worked there lol

Comment

oh wow yeah my brother worked at a upholstery shop he would of done it himself but he didnt have all the tools especailly the sewining maching but thats was back in 05 wen he worked there lol
                            Oh ok. I have a sewing machine but I don't have a clue how to use it lol. I bought it for doing stuff like this and it just has sat in my closet for 3 years haha.

My member's ride

Comment

Oh ok. I have a sewing machine but I don't have a clue how to use it lol. I bought it for doing stuff like this and it just has sat in my closet for 3 years haha.
                              start practicinig lol

Comment

start practicinig lol
                                Haha I think I will pass on that. Maybe I will just get a gf that can sew for me lol.

My member's ride

Comment

Working...
                                X