• Time
  • Show
Clear All

better pic of my blockoff plate

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Dyno?

Be Clean

Comment

not yet hopefully soon then. got it up to 25psi now on street tune

member ride thread
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
          pics

i got to say i dont like it

it looks to ricey for me...the whole fake carbon fiber....
          its too much

the turbo kit looks like it was thrown together tooo

you also ruined a good pair of jdm one peices.....

i dont care if i get flamed i just know i have better taste
          Last edited by jhoff; 11-20-2008, 04:32 AM.

Comment

whats with all tha negativity?? why even leave a comment?? i love your the set-up and hope to have one like it soon! keep up the good work

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
            Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
            mycb7.com
            Members Ride

Comment

looks like alot of work, for the creativity of your project

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post

its too much

Thanks!

It would be funny if it was fake carbon fiber!
                It would be funny if the turbo kit wasnt netting me over 400hp too.

do your research before you flame!

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

its too much

STFU and GTFO also, RTFT (read the fucking thread).

that is REAL carbon fiber, not fake stick-on shit (that i also hate). he didnt "ruin" a good pair of JDM 1-pieces, he did an AWESOME projector retrofit (TSX?) and hand-made the surrounds out of carbon fiber. lastly, the ONLY thing about that turbo kit that looks "thrown together" is the cold-pipe to the intake, which he has already said is going to be replaced ASAP.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    STFU and GTFO also, RTFT (read the fucking thread).

that is REAL carbon fiber, not fake stick-on shit (that i also hate). he didnt "ruin" a good pair of JDM 1-pieces, he did an AWESOME projector retrofit (TSX?) and hand-made the surrounds out of carbon fiber. lastly, the ONLY thing about that turbo kit that looks "thrown together" is the cold-pipe to the intake, which he has already said is going to be replaced ASAP.
                    The projectors are the entire kit balasts projectors bulbs and electronics from an audi TT.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

its too much

What an ignorant dick

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                        What an ignorant dick
                        x2.

Screw him man this sh*t looks nice.

Comment

the jdm headlights would be ruined if the headlights are ruined. you can always go back to change the headlights if you wanted. you could wrap a shroud with cf if you wanted still.

Be Clean

Comment

its too much

Yeah man, Im with ya, when your game is tight like yours is you can tell people how it is. Your car basically DEFINES "good taste" and "style" to me

Now THAT is good taste ! TAKE NOTE !!!

Turbo90accord, you could learn from this guy! You should kick the side of your car in, then let some homeless people live in it for a few months till tis filth and disgusting and smells like cat piss. THEN, grind a bunch of paint off it so it gets rusted and shitty. To top it all off... return the engine bay to stock and NEVER clean it again.... or change the oil for that matter. With any luck, you can get it so it leaks out and just requires weekly top ups.... hence NEVER needing to change it again.
                            Last edited by AstroVannin; 11-20-2008, 05:27 PM.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

i just picked up my car
                              havent even had it for a month
                              so i havent even started on it yet...so of course it has its problems

i only paid 500 for it
                              it already has a a6 and 4 wheel disc

just threw in my 2 cents
                              but it looks like shit...the tuck is great...but the whole carbon fiber...thats too much
                              why would you take real carbon fiber and lay it over metal???
                              your just going for some pointless look...that looks like shit

im sorry but your wire tuck is amazing...but the carbon fiber is just awful

(oh its winter here so nothing will be done till spring)
                              Last edited by jhoff; 11-20-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

i just picked up my car
                                havent even had it for a month
                                so i havent even started on it yet...so of course it has its problems

i only paid 500 for it
                                it already has a a6 and 4 wheel disc

just threw in my 2 cents
                                but it looks like shit...the tuck is great...but the whole carbon fiber...thats too much
                                why would you take real carbon fiber and lay it over metal???
                                your just going for some pointless look...that looks like shit

im sorry but your wire tuck is amazing...but the carbon fiber is just awful

(oh its winter here so nothing will be done till spring)
                                People are calling you out for how you are saying it, I think turbo90accord wouldn't mind as much if you had said

"love the wire tuck, but the CF is too much for me, good job on the hard work"

That displays your opinion and still denotes respect to the OP!!!

Learn how to be respectful!!! i see a bunch of stuff i personally don't like, but i still give em credit on the work they've achieved, either you agree with em or not.

Just don't be a DICK, it gives a bad vibe off and you'll forever be known as "DICK the DICK"

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                                DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Working...
                                X