Finally Done(BIG PROJECT) JDM Climate Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Done(BIG PROJECT) JDM Climate Control

Well guys after alot of and i mean alot of research, and studying 3 different diagrams and also alot of wiring and soldering, i finally completed the JDM Climate Control Unit, its fully operational complete with all the sensors and motors to make it work like it was intended to, all i have to do is slap the black bezel, was too tired to do it tonight but will do maybe on monday or so, as well as just putting freon in the system, but i tried everything and everything works, the only thing i didnt get was the little lever that goes in between the vents, but i think what that does is bypass the auto control, but ill look for that and then added on here is a couple of pics, i will post alot more once the dash bezel is on and i have cleaned the car, since its really dirty and dusty. Also I put on the accord cluster cause the jdm climate control unit was green so i decided to keep it just like it would come stock on the car with the green blue look
    FINISHED PICS OF PROJECT ON PAGE #4

Last edited by ProJect; 08-30-2008, 04:30 PM.

Members Ride

Comment

Comment

Congrats dude. You're the 4th person I know of that's been working on this, and the first to get it 100% working.

Comment

thanks man, ive been wanting to do this for a long time but, reading alot of old threads and posts, i didnt want to but i said fuc% it im doing it, but it took alot of research like i said and alot thinking, just like when i did the prelude cluster swap, but alot more work and time involved in this one

Comment

thast fucken tight damien did you also connect the sensors for it to read the outside tempeture???

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

That is real nice bro. I have to give you mad props on the patience and time it must of taken on the install. You have more patience than I do.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Glad to see someone who tried this, actually got it functioning 100%. Another nice addition to your cb!

Respect

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                  thast fucken tight damien did you also connect the sensors for it to read the outside tempeture???
                  yup all the sensors work, sunlight, outside, evaporator, inside, heater core, etc

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                    Glad to see someone who tried this, actually got it functioning 100%. Another nice addition to your cb!

Respect
                    thanks man i appreciate it

Comment

Holy crap, that looks awesome. It must feel cool to have gotten a hold of such a rare JDM part. I look forward to more pics.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

So I was right about your big project being a JDM climate control.

Congrats on being the first.

Comment

holy crap...cant believe you got everything to work. I hope you never sell that car
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                            So I was right about your big project being a JDM climate control.

Congrats on being the first.
                            yea you were right about it thanks, and yes alot more pics to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                              holy crap...cant believe you got everything to work. I hope you never sell that car
                              yeah it was a bitch but well worth it, i dont think i will ever sell it, its been through so much

Comment

Working...
                              X