Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DrummerSteve7 : H23 Boost Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    haha I hear ya man...but for like the first 4 years of the military the pay kinda sucks! so with that in mind...good luck! I been in 7 now! another downside..I am in a small room for 24 hours, nothing to do but answer phones!
    life is great. yah i wish you coulda seen it like this in person. My next build is gunna be more fun. Total build!

are you gettin ALL your signing bonus or half then portions?
    surprised they are even giving bonus' these days!
    can't wait to post in your build thread!
    ya i no i am shocked i got so much of a bonus to i get 10k after ait and the rest amountsplit up over 6years from my leave date so i will get an extra 4,600 after about mounth after i get my 10k
    and i am going in as a pfc so the pay wont be to bad

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
    96 lexus sc300 DD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

good deal.
      turbo installed, and oil lines...
      tomorrow is alternator install.
      then work on tranny day! needs cleanage and paintage!

woohoo. so much fun to be had!
      13 days till I pick Joser up at the airport!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

damnnn bro u sure are a fan of BLACK
        suggestions, remove the ABS bullshit while motor is out, once it goes u'll be pissed u didnt do it
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

if i do recall he already did remove it but i might be wrong on that one i cant remeber for shere.

looking great steve i will have to make it to demestic vs imports to see what this beast can do

96 lexus sc300 DD

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

Originally posted by 93_f22aky View Post
            if i do recall he already did remove it but i might be wrong on that one i cant remeber for shere.

looking great steve i will have to make it to demestic vs imports to see what this beast can do
            negative on removing ABS. maybe next time when I do the full build!
            ya imports vs domestics. I would rather see sedans vs. coupes or me vs every fucking civic out here!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

negative on removing ABS. maybe next time when I do the full build!
              ya imports vs domestics. I would rather see sedans vs. coupes or me vs every fucking civic out here!
              o if i come and still have my baby it will be me vs. u lol atleast during test an tune but i might be running some spray too just to make shere i kick some demestic ass.... o and urs lol

96 lexus sc300 DD

Comment

Originally posted by 93_f22aky View Post
                o if i come and still have my baby it will be me vs. u lol atleast during test an tune but i might be running some spray too just to make shere i kick some demestic ass.... o and urs lol
                army navy football has nothing against
                army navy drag racing!

haha u can try I guess..spraying with that setup...you need to make some changes my friend! hehe looks like ya used a space blanket for your charge piping! hehe jk
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

army navy football has nothing against
                  army navy drag racing!

haha u can try I guess..spraying with that setup...you need to make some changes my friend! hehe looks like ya used a space blanket for your charge piping! hehe jk
                  we have just made a hole new sport

o it will be a hole diffrent setup by then ... new pistons rods valves springs manifold turbo ic and piping. and a lil spray hmmm maybe a 150 shot lol....jk like a 50 or 75 shot

96 lexus sc300 DD

Comment

Hey nog, what track are we going to? Etown/atco/MIR???

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      Hey nog, what track are we going to? Etown/atco/MIR???
                      MIR mo fo!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

MIR ftw

i have spent many of night at that track

96 lexus sc300 DD

Comment

ok well...alternator is in....and a few other little things are done...

gotta clean and paint the tranny, and get dizzy tomorrow to check valve clearances.

engine should be in this weekend. hopefully running by tuesday or wednesday
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Not even a turbo fan, and I am excited to see/feel/hear the end results.

Who knows,maybe you can convince me to go T!
                            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                              Not even a turbo fan, and I am excited to see/feel/hear the end results.
                              Who knows,maybe you can convince me to go T!
                              I love turbos...Im addicted. It is true.
                              Yah man, your gunna get a ride in it and be like a CB7 can pull like that?
                              Then you are going to be extremely motivated to get yours on the road!
                              That is if eveyrthing goes well...
                              Joser comes out this sunday...soooo ahhh yeah!

its on like a bat out of hell that just got its head bit off by Ozzy and then he yelled at Sharon while she was taking a dump while looking at the kids report cards and using the report cards for toilet paper....

SHARRRRRRRRRRON! (Sorry, my verbal frenzy for the day)
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

its on like a bat out of hell that just got its head bit off by Ozzy and then he yelled at Sharon while she was taking a dump while looking at the kids report cards and using the report cards for toilet paper....

SHARRRRRRRRRRON! (Sorry, my verbal frenzy for the day)
                                wtf? lmao. dude. you still drunk? LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X