Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DrummerSteve7 : H23 Boost Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    It was one of your basemaps.

Nah, one thing I noticed from before the car even moved was that the balance shafts were locked up(wouldn't spin). I didn't think much of it. :-\
    if it was my basemap..then ud be silly to run it hard before tuning(I know ur fucking around)

And balance shaft locked up..I've only seen that one place..

JUNKYARD..go get ur money back steve..or slap a sohc crank(that u know is good..and some acls...and have at

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Yeah, I got none your maps. And thing is, it never had a chance to be run hard. It saw 6k ONCE and only about 7psi.

Oil pressure light was flickering on and off before the car really got going too. We thought it was maybe some wiring issues since oil level was perfect.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Fack, sorry to hear this man.

Hope you get things worked out soon.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

NO SHIT!
          Dude, go get your money back or get another motor. just dont tell them that you were boosted.
          spin city

Comment

Thing is..most importers want reciepts of it being installed by a "professional"..hope ur buddy buddy with a shop who can make 1 for u

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yah receipts kinda shitty.
              ooo well.

depressed..wanted boost!
              shit....

hopefully I can find a good f22 locally tho!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

found something for ya:

http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/1062296925.html

i know you dont need the tranny. you could probably talk him down.

this one is in NC:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/1050705531.html

Comment

steve, that's quite depressing to hear. better give tigersjapanese a piece of your mind.

come to think of it, i haven't heard much positive reception from them across the board.

hopefully you'll find an F22 quick! good luck!
                  My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

yea their on their way to pick up 2 f22 blocks off me.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

ok plan is:

f22 bottom end, h23 head... and of course BOOOST!

so there I was balls deep in a 12 year old and I said to myself...
                      SELF!

anyways 12 hours later back at homeplate...
                      2 engines and a h23 head, 100 dollars later!
                      Jose had the worst of it, cause he wasn't even driving just sat there!

thanx (quickangel) andre, kick ass meeting you and appreciate the hook up!
                      was nice meeting ya, did not get a chance to tell you how appreciative I am!
                      regardless...thanx man, means the world to us boost addicts!
                      maybe next time will consume of us being able to talk more...
                      but that is life...

and also thanks to everyone else for trying to help us out in this time of boost needs!

pic of the trunk:
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

i know you happy man. now hurry up and get that boost drug before you have withdraw symptoms. lmao

Comment

dang man it still isnt running? You are gonna bring it to the GA meet aren't you? I wanna see this beast running!!! Have you heard anything from tigerjapanese yet?
                          spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                            dang man it still isnt running? You are gonna bring it to the GA meet aren't you? I wanna see this beast running!!! Have you heard anything from tigerjapanese yet?
                            i wondering the same thing. they said they we're going to try to get it running today and tuned by tomorrow, cus jose was going to go back home.
                            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

The motor is out, head is apart and I'm just waiting on Steve to get back from work(he had to run to work real quick) so I can show him exactly what I did and then we can put it together. Should be up and running in a few hours if nothing goes wrong. So well everything has gone smooth.

*this is Jose**
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                                The motor is out, head is apart and I'm just waiting on Steve to get back from work(he had to run to work real quick) so I can show him exactly what I did and then we can put it together. Should be up and running in a few hours if nothing goes wrong. So well everything has gone smooth.

*this is Jose**
                                what block you guys go with
                                miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X