Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DBSharp's Turbo Fabrication thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
    Of course you will...surpise him I say...lol
    Absolutely!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
      I ran about 23-24* timing at 10psi (20g) on my F22 daily driver on the smallest ebay intercooler. i didn't have any detonation.
      First let me start by stating that every setup is going to be a bit different. I tune by reading the spark plugs. I read my spark plugs for 6 psi, found ideal timing, and pulled timing 2 degrees back from that just to be on the safe side until I could get on the dyno, and do a better tune. I got the boost controller installed the day before the meet and I did not have a chance to pull some plugs @ 10 psi. Like I said I could probably add in about 4 degrees and be around 20 deg timing without det. The dyno will tell the final story of what kind of timing I can run.
      spin city

Comment

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
        Of course you will...surpise him I say...lol
        Even though I know with a stock block...I wont ever be able to spray enough to hang with this dude.....and from what I have seen he is a better driver as well....so I got alot of work to do

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

you would be surprised what the stock block can do. If you get some engine management you can spray enough to keep up with me. I'm limited to about 300 hp right now. you can make that with spray and a stock block.
          spin city

Comment

Yo D...what size na fittings did you use for you valve cover hoses
            thanks
            New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
            tsx retrofit
            f22b dohc boosted
            custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

they are an-10
              spin city

Comment

Check out the new intercooler. Godzilla ain't got shit on this thing! I might have to do some fab work to make it hook up to the piping I have, or I might re route the piping. I have not decided yet.

spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                  Check out the new intercooler. Godzilla ain't got shit on this thing! I might have to do some fab work to make it hook up to the piping I have, or I might re route the piping. I have not decided yet.
                  HOT DAMN homie...that shit is huge....

...how did the party go the other night...hate I missed that shit...was outta town!

Comment

I got pretty fucked up! I don't remember half of it...probably for the better.
                    spin city

Comment

damn d...you inspire me to install me as well....lol...do a battery relocation and you can reroute your intercooler lines...man that is big
                      New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
                      tsx retrofit
                      f22b dohc boosted
                      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                        I got pretty fucked up! I don't remember half of it...probably for the better.
                        oh shit....lolz...I will prolly see the vid on You Tube

Comment

my battery is not in the way, abs unit is and there is no way i am going to ditch that thing! i am going to look into how much i would have to cut to reroute the pipe. fabbing up a new end tank on the intercooler might be easier though. If I could find about $300 more $$ i could make 500 hp or dam near it! all i need now are injectors and to pray that the couplings don't blow apart. i have seen boost up to 12-13 psi and the couplings still hold! This was due to the stock map sensor not reading 11 psi (aka boost cut no worky) and one POS wastegate.
                          Last edited by dbsharp; 09-06-2010, 10:47 PM.
                          spin city

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            oh shit....lolz...I will prolly see the vid on You Tube
                            LOL yea... lets hope not!
                            spin city

Comment

I wonder, who could have put this Turbo notion inside your head, there you were with your nice little four wheel grocery getter, now you have all this power ready to do battle for the Honda and CB7Tuner community.

Comment

I have no idea how I got the idea of putting this thing on my car..... lol. Hey man Ill battle f0or the hondas, but your going to half to battle ken. He is going to have a functional twin setup. I didn't tell him what to do, but he has been finding out from someone, then he ask my opinion on it as if to say "look what I figured out". I have been giving him a little advice though....
                                spin city

Comment

Working...
                                X