Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DBSharp's Turbo Fabrication thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEy D...

Do happened to have that f22 timing map...it is about that time to tune my un boosted f22a build to see what this badboy can do
    thanks
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

This is my current timing map. If you want a bigger picture send my your email address.
      spin city

Comment

I'm pm you my email address...one question...how would this after my sohc unboosted engine that I'm going to tune for a/f
        Do I need to remove some timing off the map

I'm still a rookie on the timing
        thanks for the help
        tsx retrofit
        f22b dohc boosted
        custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

this timing would be a good starting point, You need to check your plugs for signs of detonation.
          spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
            this timing would be a good starting point, You need to check your plugs for signs of detonation.
            I need to holla at you this weekend for some tips on how to read my plugs for signs of detonation, are you bringing a few tools to the meet?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Probably not going to bring tools, I can bring a spark plug socket if you wanna check some plugs.
              spin city

Comment

Hey D...I found a head dude...f22b dohc..finally
                tsx retrofit
                f22b dohc boosted
                custom gauges pods

Comment

cool! here is a video of a crappy run. traction was not my friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbp5Q3g7luA
                  spin city

Comment

you left him though...but it is all in the community to have fun...your just schooling your younger cb brother with love..lol
                    tsx retrofit
                    f22b dohc boosted
                    custom gauges pods

Comment

If his N02 had been working properly, it would have been a good race. His car smoked em in 1st with me and him in there when the N02 was working right.
                      spin city

Comment

Very nice work,
                        your timing looks very conservative though,

I've been thinking about buying ectune (the only tuning software Ive used is Crome). Have you had any problems with ectune? Would you recommend it?

Comment

yes I could add in a few degrees of timing. I could probably add in as much as 4 degrees @ 10 psi. Right now I have it conservative because my intercooler is too small for the power I make at 10 psi, the intake temps start climbing fairly quickly. Until I get a bigger inter cooler or more time to go do some more street or dyno tuning Its going to stay on the conservative side. Right now all my time is consumed by school work.
                          spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                            If his N02 had been working properly, it would have been a good race. His car smoked em in 1st with me and him in there when the N02 was working right.
                            Definitely looking for a re-match once I get my system working correctly

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I ran about 23-24* timing at 10psi (20g) on my F22 daily driver on the smallest ebay intercooler. i didn't have any detonation.
                              Last edited by rexload; 09-01-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                Definitely looking for a re-match once I get my system working correctly
                                Of course you will...surpise him I say...lol
                                tsx retrofit
                                f22b dohc boosted
                                custom gauges pods

Comment

Working...
                                X