Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DBSharp's Turbo Fabrication thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real nice numbers bro

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Very nice man!

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        we are gunna have to kick it after I boost the wagon
        hell yea.
        spin city

Comment

I hate to say it but I think the time has come to move on from my accord. It has developed a wiring problem that I just cant figure out. So i have two options, pull the dash out of the accord and redo all the cars wiring, or swap my engine setup to another chassis. The accord is starting to get real junky looking, and I've been looking at chassis that I can switch to. So I'm thinking that Its time to start on my next project.

I think I am going to swap my engine to a Fiero that I will be getting for free. Should be pretty bad ass when its done!
          spin city

Comment

Free Fiero? Should be pretty easy to fit the F-Series in there, people shoehorn V8's into them all the time.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Aww man sorry to hear it.
              i vote you either switch to a cb7 or gimme ur engine
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

LOL, 40k miles 20 psi daily and still has great compression. I cant give up this engine! I think it would be a blast in a lighter rwd car!
                spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                  Went to vist JD @ Redline performance for some dyno time/ troubleshooting yesterday. *I would recommend him to anyone for tuning, he's a good guy and a very knowledgeable tuner.
                  LOL, 40k miles 20 psi daily and still has great compression. I cant give up this engine! I think it would be a blast in a lighter rwd car!
                  Awesome build! I also built my own ramhorn, and traveled up from Greenville, SC for JD to tune my setup. He's quite a character, and indeed a very brilliant guy. I'm counting on my build going the same 40k miles and then some. With JD doing the tuning, I don't see that being any problem.

10.2:1 F-series, 417whp, 398lb/ft Single-Cam on pump gas

Comment

Hell yea,

Well my truck spun a bearing so now I have decided to fix the honda.

Might be running again this weekend!
                    spin city

Comment

been rebuilding the motor. got my short block back together, just new rings bearings and seals.

I'm not making any huge changes to my setup, just getting every thing right this time, the way I originally wanted to do it. I'm making a traction bar and completely redoing the exhaust. its gonna be full 3" all the way. My last exhaust was pretty bad, i expect it was restricting my power a bit.

spin city

Comment

Holy thread revival!!!!
                        Cool setup tho.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

yep, I'm coming back and this thing is going to be a lot meaner. It will be running at least 12's on these all season street tires lol.
                          Last edited by dbsharp; 09-05-2016, 07:17 PM.
                          spin city

Comment

yep, I'm coming back and this thing is going to be a lot meaner. It will be running at least 12's on these all season street tires lol.
                            That's quite the goal to make with all seasons, cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve to make that happen.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

i ran a 13.1@113 mph on my neo-gen all season tires with the motor worn out with terrible compression and missfires. My rebuilt engine, new traction bar, and better engine setup will do it.
                              spin city

Comment

been busy building a flowbench and porting the head. The exhaust is done although I might go back in and be more aggressive on the shaping. I took a mold of the exhaust port, take a look.

I still wanna build a proper Intake manifold but the ported stock one will have to do for now.

Next is a proper valve job, new guides, and seals.
                                I'm ready to make some powa!
                                spin city

Comment

Working...
                                X