Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

supercharged H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dani Filth
    replied
    hows it drive? or arent you driving it until its tuned. i guess that would be safest.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    That is pretty cool man! If this works out for ya, you have to scoop the hood somehow

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    Thanks bro.. next week it hits the dyno.

Leave a comment:

• SNOOZE
    replied
    Sweet!! Post dyno sheets so we can see the power band! Kudos on finishing this build to fast and being unique!

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    She's done.. ready for a tune.

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
    Will you make the bracket for the sc and alt available to buy? Im interested seriously.
    Let me finish my build first and perfect everything.

Originally posted by Mvrik View Post
    Supercharger aside, I like the atomic orange colored engine and trans lol. Loving the progress btw, a huge achievement! Thanks for providing the stepping stone for sc's for the community!
    Its burnt copper metallic LOL.

Stopped by my tuners' today he corrected my current map for my larger injectors. I had thought my original bin file was in crome, turns out it was in uberdata, no biggie, he reburned it in crome. Now I'm save to drive it to him to get on the dyno. So fn stoked!

Leave a comment:

• Mvrik
    replied
    Supercharger aside, I like the atomic orange colored engine and trans lol. Loving the progress btw, a huge achievement! Thanks for providing the stepping stone for sc's for the community!

Leave a comment:

• '93CB7Ex
    replied
    Will you make the bracket for the sc and alt available to buy? Im interested seriously.

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    Update..

I officially have all my parts.. intake/bov pipe that i had a buddy weld, and oil restrictor from vortech. assembly will be complete next week, and tune the week after! In the words of Pauly D "yeah buddy"!

Leave a comment:

• mndude07
    replied
    If I did a centrifugal supercharger, I would mount it over on the transmission side and run a driveshaft over. That way you can keep p/s, move the alternator down where the compressor was, and the shaft goes right in between. Should clear the header and hood that way too.

This is still awesome though, and I am excited to see the curves it puts out.

Leave a comment:

• ibr_adam09
    replied
    Are you going to cut a hole and make a sealed closer in your hood for that tmic ?

I have tmic (from factory). It works great, but I despise it. even a smic is more efficient and just as "unique".

Still, awesome build.

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments! I'm glad everyone is interested in my build!

As for the intake, I want to run it forward into the bumper area.. haven't yet though. For now I do have a mesh screen covering the inlet.

Leave a comment:

• ThePhoenix82
    replied
    Omg..I can't wait to see this beast finished up.

Leave a comment:

• toycar
    replied
    Intercooler will cool just fine as is most likely. When the vehicle is in motion, the intercooler is in front of the heat source. If charge temps become an issue, consider meth injection. I would consider it either way honestly.

Nice build op, looking sharp.

I would fab airbox for your compressor or some sort of filter setup. If you run it with the compressor exposed like that, you'll likely pick up some nasty shit over the course of time that could cause damage.

I personally would source a JY airbox and modify it.

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
    I can't see the short travel time being much more effective... Your still gonna lose boost regardless
    The pressure loss is a much smaller issue than the heat gain. Id personally go with a big FMIC or air to water IC but then again I haven't done any projects even close to this so I can't really judge. W/a hole in the hood and a duct under the IC out to the bottom of the car this IC should get pretty good flow. Hell it will prob get pretty good flow with just the hole in the hood.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X