Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Project Acclipse underway!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet so the firts chip works nicely. No TCU codes and I can feel the car pulls much harder now from a stop meaning that its starting in the right gear. I still havent figured out the speedo thing yet... maby I bumped a relay under the hood or somthing. who knows about wiring??? lol

MRX: that map for the t25 is actually very close to stock when not under boost! im impressed, with the exception of the odd backfire or hesitation it feels pretty good.

Comment

hows it feel? way better than the stock auto? hehe...

good about the codes...but, whats ur problem with the speedo ringmaster?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Wow, I hope the ecu that Eric send me is good to go.........

We'll know in 2 months lol

ringmaster- did u check to belts?, or any of the wires going from the ecu??

maybe put in ur stock ecu to test if the speedo thing is cause by chipped ones or not.......

good luck!!!!

-Henry

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Henry: what belts are you refering to? all my drive belts for the ac and such are nice n tight. and ya 91accordexr33 im not too sure what would cause that problem... im thinking a faulty relay cause when I turn the headlights on I hear the "click" as always from that relay then a second quieter one just as the speedo dies.

Comment

hey did you check the headlight wires around the charge pipes. you may have chaffed the wires. just ah thought......tends to be the little things you dont think of.
            Last edited by massaccord; 05-26-2005, 09:59 PM.

Comment

also.. make sure ur feed line isnt hitting any wires.. lol.. R33 had this problem.. apparently for some reason his feed line was causing the distributor to ground out causing his car not to turn on.. so yeah.. just look over everything.. not having the speedo work is minimal.. and can even be a coincidence unless u put the stock ecu back and it goes away.. if it doesnt.. u fucked something up during install.. lol..

so now.. MRX.. which version is chip 1?? 1.66 or 1.7?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Did you check to see if the ECU is setup for an auto or manual tranny? I do believe there is a jumper on the ECU board that determines what it will be used for.

Comment

as far as i know its just a few resistors on the auto that makes it for an auto... it has like 2 in one spot as opposed to 1 in another for a 5spd. I know the one i have is for an auto.

Comment

did you check your negative battery cable... my speedo went all crazy when i would turn on the blinker or lights or radio and it turned out to be a lose neg. battery cable...

Comment

Yo ringmaster the ecu is shipped should be there tomorrow

Comment

hmmn I know for a fact that my neg. cable wasnt on properly cause i just jammed it on there for a test run, i didnt tighten it but ill try that next time.

Henry and I are doing some experimenting with our ECUs, he is sending me his Auto p06 that has already been chipped and were going to see if it makes a difference on my car with any of the problems. It is an auto right??

Comment

wait, so do you have a 5speed ecu right now?
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I think its an auto, accord r33 would know better......I don't know if he still remenbers

Comment

and I have an auto

Comment

We'll see what happens....good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X