Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The "N"tercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backfire32
    no not yet ran into a little coolant trouble for a few days which happend to be on the dyno day. now im just worring about finals instead of the car right now. will try to get one before the meet at tods tho.
    i fkin hate finals, but college is over next week !
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Class is over next week for me, but my last final is on the 14th which sucks ass. I totally hate my classes this year ... hardest semester ever

Math 412- Theory of partial differential equations ... totally sucks
      Math 311- Topics in applied mathematics .. my easiest course is a 300 level math course
      Phys 304- Advanced electricity and magnetism part 1 ... a-hole teacher
      Phys 302- Advanced mechanics... way too much math

This was the crappiest semester ever and I'm so happy it's almost over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
        Class is over next week for me, but my last final is on the 14th which sucks ass. I totally hate my classes this year ... hardest semester ever

Math 412- Theory of partial differential equations ... totally sucks
        Math 311- Topics in applied mathematics .. my easiest course is a 300 level math course
        Phys 304- Advanced electricity and magnetism part 1 ... a-hole teacher
        Phys 302- Advanced mechanics... way too much math

This was the crappiest semester ever and I'm so happy it's almost over.
        sounds like a lot of math , i already finished all calculus from 1-4 lol my last final is on the 14th too.
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

We only have 3 calcs here, but I already took all of them too. I thought I hated calculus, but being in these crap classes makes me wish I could go back.

Comment

wat ever happend with this? he said the dyno day was nov 18th....i wana here the verdict of how well these things work

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
              wat ever happend with this? he said the dyno day was nov 18th....i wana here the verdict of how well these things work
              Backfire will get to it eventually I am sure.

Comment

well might not so soon anymore, theres got to be a crack in my block somwhere b/c i keep geeting air in the coolant and its pushing it into the spill showing little black specks in it "signs of comprssion". i don't know what im goin to do now. i don't know where the crack is at but its got to be internal cause thers no external leaks.

Either looking for a new motor or a new car. i don't have the right tools to swap myself. this might be the end of my cb7 tunning days i just don't know right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Backfire32
                  well might not so soon anymore, theres got to be a crack in my block somwhere b/c i keep geeting air in the coolant and its pushing it into the spill showing little black specks in it "signs of comprssion". i don't know what im goin to do now. i don't know where the crack is at but its got to be internal cause thers no external leaks.

Either looking for a new motor or a new car. i don't have the right tools to swap myself. this might be the end of my cb7 tunning days i just don't know right now.
                  Say it isnt so!!!! WTF!!! Swap the engine dammit. Pick up a dohc F22b!

Comment

Working...
                  X