Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES!! the F22B DOHC Head will fit on the F22AX Block..PERFECTLY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be close...the F22B has slightly higher compression. But you will deffinately gain HP and Torque

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
      It should be close...the F22B has slightly higher compression. But you will deffinately gain HP and Torque
      I am completely stoked!!! Have you actually got the setup up and running on your car?

I need to find a head soon
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Not yet, currently we are giving it a rebuild and a good ole' Fushigi tuning

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
          Not yet, currently we are giving it a rebuild and a good ole' Fushigi tuning
          I am very interested in your progress. Please keep me updated on the swap
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Will do

Comment

sweet, def want a diy

Comment

Got you covered

Comment

Comment

Would it be wise to run the f22b ecu or just keep the f22a ecu?
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

any updates on the project ???

FushigiRES, i hope it works like a charm, im definately trying it if it works out and now more then ever since my timing belt snapped keep us posted on the progress!!
                      Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.. CB7 Rider :>

Comment

I'll be doing the install and documenting the progress for a DIY very soon! I'll keep everyone posted!

Comment

Did you happen to measure the diameter of the head's combustion chamber? If so is it 85, 86, or 87? Just trying to figure out if Honda enlarged them to use on the h23a or if they actually came from a seperate mold.
                          Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                          My Page!

Comment

I'm guessing they come from a seperate mold, becasue the H23 head has a few oil passages in slightly different locations/sizes. A H23 head can be used on the F22AX block, but some modifications have to be done.

Comment

hey man find me a F22B head also. Also whats the best ecu to use the F22Bs or the F22aX? let me know. hit me up on AIM.

Also what mods are needed for the H23 head swap? I have MANY of them that i can get ahold of.
                              "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                              sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                              Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                              Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

If I run across one I'll let you know, as far as the ECU, I'm just going to run the one that was on my F22AX. In regards to the H23 head swap, I'm not really sure what has to be done in order for that swap to work...

Comment

Working...
                                X