Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnite racer x
    Carlos, spooler (my car) spoke to me today and told me to tell u this

spooler: cheating on me eh Carlos!?!? I thought i was ur one and only, now some mutt of an engine gets your love and affection!?!? Its over, i hope you and yours are happy...goodbye.
    meh... since when was a bound a boyfriend..!! i am a roaming animal!! i love both.. and miss urs dearly.. but.. i didnt get to have ur car for a month (to do w.e i wanted with )

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

spooler: oh so since i'm not some slut that just lays around on her jackstands and takes it whenever u want you leave me? You said u'd always be there! And i'm not gonna idle here nicely waiting for u to end ur stupid games. :shock: I just noticed the list in ur sig! Your keeping track of ur "accomplishments" you whore. Why don't u show some respect!
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Carlos, spooler (my car) spoke to me today and told me to tell u this

spooler: cheating on me eh Carlos!?!? I thought i was ur one and only, now some mutt of an engine gets your love and affection!?!? Its over, i hope you and yours are happy...goodbye.
        Lol...Carlos speaks highly of your engine MRX but I think he is cheating on both of us now?! I believe his new wikked creation is his current new love but he will always remember his first f22T and his first Frank!
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

spooler: oh so since i'm not some slut that just lays around on her jackstands and takes it whenever u want you leave me? You said u'd always be there! And i'm not gonna idle here nicely waiting for u to end ur stupid games. :shock: I just noticed the list in ur sig! Your keeping track of ur "accomplishments" you whore. Why don't u show some respect!
          Keeping track like notches on a bedpost. The audacity...
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
            Keeping track like notches on a bedpost. The audacity...

weak!

LOL one day adam my nawzz accord vs ur frankenstine!

eho will win

prob you

H23?

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
              Lol...Carlos speaks highly of your engine MRX but I think he is cheating on both of us now?! I believe his new wikked creation is his current new love but he will always remember his first f22T and his first Frank!

meh.. i love all my bitches

mini update before officiall thread.. (this is a frankenstien thread anyway)

teckerts hybrid is t3h done
              600 miles once hes home

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

NICE pics EL, I need some better pics of mine

OH well, teaser pic for now

one hell of a hybrid isnt it?
                Last edited by TEckert; 04-05-2005, 05:55 AM.
                Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

P28 ecu received last night and fully chipped. Just gotta toss a chip in later today when i get home from work. Do u want me to ship it or just keep it till i get to ur apt. friday night?
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

SHIP THAT BADBOI'! I'll pay you when I see you for shipping. Oh and don't forget 92ex's flywheel! I take it to my tech this week and I want it to go in with the lack of a check engine light on. Plus, I figure i should run it a little and tell you the differences and what may need to be changed/tuned to suit more the way I drive before you get here. Are you going to be bringing your wideband stuff and helping me tune it a little the night before we head out to TN? I want to install the ground kit too so hurry up and get here on Friday!!

Wait...today is Tuesday. IF you ship it out tomorrow it will still get here by Friday so you might as well wait and bring it when you come.

Comment

mile marker post

3000miles...time for an oil change...engine is still running strong by the way. So that means only a little more than 7000 miles left before it breaks its first of many rumors.

10001-3000=7001 miles to go

Comment

W00H00!! bah.. meh new hybrid looks kooler!! lol jk ... im loving all this hybrid stuff!!! w00t!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

lol...well obviously i can't compete in the looks department...but at least I got Frank!

Comment

Get it to the track and see what it runs man. Or get some dyno numbers or something.

Comment

frankenstein's are possibly the best way to go for the money....

Boosted!!

Comment

Dunno bout that yet. If they are done right, yea they prolly would be. Just like the LS/VTEC in the b-series motors, if they arent done correctly then they will not run worth a dam. Now in H-series, H22's are strong on top end, the H23 is not a motor made for high revs, so what is the point in doing that head swap if the H23 crank is to weak. Yea it would be good for torque and that is about it, wont run worth a damn on the interstate. I guess it is a personal preference on what they wanna do. I have nothing against these head swaps, its cool that someone finally did it and i hope they last.

Comment

Working...
                                X