No announcement yet.

Frankenstein lives!! H23VTEC headswap complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't really matter to me if u still wanna go through with the plans scheduled for tomorrow or not. If not this week then possibly next week or or somethin. I'm game for whatever i was just asking.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

OK....lemme see what i can do on my end...maybe i can move the reservations to next weekend when Carlos is gonna be there. Lemme see what I can do...
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Ok...it is off for this weekend...possibly next weekend. Lemme know what everyone's plans are so we can coordinate this.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

were u able to cancel them all together or just move it to next week?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Canceled it. But We are thinking about doing it the weekend before the TN meet. That also happens to be SBN in Daytona so we could tune and then possibly hit up SBN.

Comment

hmmm, not a bad idea, mere's dsm meet is that night and i think they're going to have it in daytona...i'll have to ask her. The only middle man left is 92ex and our deal with the flywheel. I'll talk to him and find out if it can wait or if he wants to have it shipped

Comment

flywheel?? for once im out of the loop whats going on with the flywheel.. toine u better not be giving up ur flywheel h03.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

u really think i'd take down my tranny? again lol? Naw its the lightened stock one i was using b4 this one.

Comment

Well, he gave me the $$ last night for it so let me know what I need to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                      hmmm, not a bad idea, mere's dsm meet is that night and i think they're going to have it in daytona...i'll have to ask her. The only middle man left is 92ex and our deal with the flywheel. I'll talk to him and find out if it can wait or if he wants to have it shipped
                      I don't have a problem waiting a little bit. I am just getting prepared to do a new clutch/flywheel setup when my turbo goes on.
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

VTEC WORKS J00!!!

ok.. for an update....

so adam calls me.. like 3hours ago.. and informs me that vtec kicked in using vtec93accord's ecu.. therefore the p06 is t3h culprit.. but um.. YUS VTEC WORKS! W000T.. phew.. atleast it wasnt my wiring

oh.. adam said it backfired a bit.. (i was guessing it was going to) running of a p13 ? i think it was with a h23a bottom end(lower compression) so it needs tuning but its operational.. now adam needs is a p28!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

damn, I wish I could have been there soo bad. I hate work now.
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

congrats j001!!!111!!!
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I had a mini meet last night consisting of Uncle_El, Kmart, accord93vtec, and f22a. 2 more were suppose to show but didn't. Anyway, thanks to accord93vtec for allowing me to swap the p13 in for a minute, we found that vtec works and the converted p06 is not living up to it being a converted p28. This is a load off the shoulders because I knew the wiring was wired correctly. So now it seems we just need to get this p06 to accept its conversion.

Shall I send it again MRX?

Comment

Just save your money and get a P28 man, you cant take the cheap way out of this setup you are running, or atleast i wouldnt. Whatever you wanna do man, you can buy my ecu if you need it?

Comment

Working...
                                X