No announcement yet.

Frankenstein lives!! H23VTEC headswap complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank u.. almighty h duece.. god.. ! w00t go cpmike..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Alright...i will when i get home....it is just so cold out though...BRRRRRR
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

pussy.....

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Hm...how bout you come up from the warm sunny weather of FL and make vtec work while inhaling a breath of brisk cool air and cold rain.
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

meh.. this is why i made u come down here in the first place.. h03.. lol.. lay off the haterade.. and get ur car into vtec!!! lol...

<its like 65-70 outside although its raining.. hahaha HATE-R-ADE

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                Hm...how bout you come up from the warm sunny weather of FL and make vtec work while inhaling a breath of brisk cool air and cold rain.
                haha, its not the first time wikked has made someone go out into the cold rain today
                Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

lol bastard.. as if u didnt want to!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

ITs times like these when a garage with heat is most optimal

Comment

Shoot, wish my garage had some heat, that would be tight.

Comment

if its any help and will make you feel better i went throught the same thing bout pulling my hair out trying to figure it out mine was the pressure switch wires were crossed the sad part about it was someone that knows nothing about cars found the problem what an oversight made feel like a dumbass

Shoot, wish my garage had some heat, that would be tight
                        mine too
                        Last edited by shadetreecustom; 03-17-2005, 10:27 PM.
                        F22A1:blew up
                        F22A1/H22:blew up
                        F22A6/H22: " "
                        F22A4/H22: " "
                        H23A1 boosted:blew up
                        H23A1:traded
                        H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                        FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

fucking shit mang.. hopefully this shit is fixed 2nite

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Ummm...proposal/question...can it wait a bit longer or do we have to do this now? The bolt that broke on my manifold is still in the manifold so it'll need to be tapped out. Or i need to just cut the wastegate flange off all together and use the other one i have. And seeing as carlos wouldn't be able to be there why are we in such a rush? And besides that i gotta fix this wastegate prob or bum rides around again till i get it fixed
                            Last edited by MRX; 03-18-2005, 09:05 AM.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

MRX, Why don't I just come to you? Or, if that doesn't work I guess we can wait. I thought we were all going to Orlando because at first Wikked was gonna be there but that is not the case anymore. Then I thought you wanted to meet up with everyone for Dyno Day. So I am basically just trying to get to you so we can tune. Only thing is we have already made hotel arrangements and the card that the arrangements were made on has already been charged the amount. I am meeting up with 93vtecaccord accord and kmart tonight to hnag out and also swap ecus for a minute and see if it is the ecu or the wiring.

Let me know what your plans are asap so I can alter what needs to be altered.

Comment

See if u can cancel the hotel arrangements. We can do the dyno'ing here in jax but not this weekend cause they're closed. I'm just trying not to rush into all this ya know. Besides i know carlos really wanted to be there
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X